SMH @ Freddie. Roach "How about we drug test Floyd every month"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    Floyd wouldnt object. Now lets flip this on Pac, i bet he'd refuse
    Pac has already stated that he will do whatever the commission asks of him. He bended for Floyd's testing just to stop Floyd from crying like a little twat and to help get the fight done. Now look! No ppv revenue for Pac!

Comment

Wake me up when Manny actually takes a blood test for PEDs......guess I'll see you guys on the other side.

Comment

Comment

As long as Pacquiao does the same tests, go for it

Comment

How bout you shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Pac has already stated that he will do whatever the commission asks of him. He bended for Floyd's testing just to stop Floyd from crying like a little twat and to help get the fight done. Now look! No ppv revenue for Pac!
              He bended for floyds testing once it became clear that any modern athlete refusing to take a simple PED test looks guilty. He also realized that at the point floyd asked for OST, Manny had EVERYTHING he wanted, glove size, ring size, 50/50, $10 mil per pound overweight clause, and could never get a better deal.

In what part of the world do you turn down the best and fairest deal initially and then expect a better one in future negotiations?

Comment

Originally posted by big dunn View Post
                he bended for floyds testing once it became clear that any modern athlete refusing to take a simple ped test looks guilty. He also realized that at the point floyd asked for ost, manny had everything he wanted, glove size, ring size, 50/50, $10 mil per pound overweight clause, and could never get a better deal.

In what part of the world do you turn down the best and fairest deal initially and then expect a better one in future negotiations?
                ^^^ hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  He bended for floyds testing once it became clear that any modern athlete refusing to take a simple PED test looks guilty. He also realized that at the point floyd asked for OST, Manny had EVERYTHING he wanted, glove size, ring size, 50/50, $10 mil per pound overweight clause, and could never get a better deal.

^^^ I have been saying this same thing for years. The deal he got in the beginning was the best deal he was ever gonna get from Floyd and they turned it downed. That is what showed me who wanted it and who didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    Olympic standard testing, halfwit!
                    hey dumb, do you know what's OST? its not 4 months or 3 months, its a whole year... did your boy ever did that? NO one ever did an OST in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I really don't think anyone from Pacquaio's camp has a leg to stand on in terms of demanding drug tests.

Considering they refused to agree to better testing for multiple years.
                      I dont think that's what they're doing. They're basically telling Mayweather to practice what he preaches.

Olympic Style Drug Testing is an ongoing thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X