Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Pac and Marquez KO the Castillo Floyd fought at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
    jcc would have eaten prime morales up and we all saw how fresh moarles vs pac went. pac never fought a guy like jcc since mab 1 and i think a win for pac over jcc that floyd beat would be the best legit hardcore boxing fan win on his resume. dude was a monster.
    triangle theories dont work man

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
      another manny fantasy fight , castillo by KO in round 1 as usual according to *****s
      It what makes the *****s sleep at night better.

Comment

Castillo breaks Pacquiao glass body JLC vs Marquez would have been a classic but Marquez best wasn't at lightweight I would hate to bet against Marquez but Id put my money on Castillo

Comment

Castillo wins, Pac didnt fight anyone worth a dam at 135 at 147 i pick Pac

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
            Yes.. Styles makes fights.. You cant win a slugfest with Pac.. Castillo's chin was cracked by Chico, and that was just on LW. Pac's chin has been proven and tested against legitimate WW's like Marg, Cotto, and Mosley.. Fighters who actually carries Welter power in their punches..
            But pacs chin was cracked by a 112 lb guy so......

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              You also have to take into account that Castillo was prime when Floyd fougt him, coming off good wins.

Marquez has never fought anyone at 135 lbs as good as Castillo, and neither did Pac, with only one fight at 135.
              ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                But pacs chin was cracked by a 112 lb guy so......
                When he was 16.. so what's your point... He's chin cant be cracked now..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  I don't think so....Those angles work on dead men..

Manny CAN'T FIGHT ON THE INSIDE...

Castillo is a master of the inside game...

Pac falls-in off balance and gets pounded on the inside.
                  Pac doesnt need to fight in the pocket against Castillo.. lol...

Comment

Both beat castillo easily, Pacquiao by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                      Hell no, Costillio was a beast at that weight. He would have beat both Pac and Marquez at 135. He had the size and the power plus the chin. To be honest Pac would have never fought him because of all that. Marquez is a warrior but Costillio would have stop him aswell.
                      *****s cant differentiate between a bum, good to great fighter. Castillo ko Pac in 1. - *****

Comment

Working...
                      X