Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it harder for white east european fighters to get respected from American fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
    George Foreman: "The Klitschkos would be great fighters in any era"

Wlad and Vitali are all time greats and they're both going to the hall of fame whether you like it or not.

You idiotic haters can go fuck yourselves.
    Wladimir will likely get into the Hall of Fame, I dont think Vitali will though.
    He still has time to accomplish more however, despite his age.

Comment

http://www.maplandia.com/russia/kras...rayon/temryuk/

whatever, either way its kind of irrelevant. Asia and Europe should simply be Eurasia anyway.

Comment

AND NEW HEAVEYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD FROM PUERTO RICO CARLOS NEGRON

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
          Do some research before you post.

You often talk out of your ass, like when you said Sam Peter wasn't a ranked contender when he fought Wlad in 2005.
          Now, thats not very nice. I dont talk out of my ass, I did do research on the Sam Peter issue, and the sources I used pointed to him not being ranked. credit to you for finding a hard to find reference to him being ranked though.

Comment

FAO: damned 1974

Vitali didn't "run" from Arreola you stupid ****, it's called lateral movement

Vitali threw over 800 punches in 10 rounds, he dominated every round and destroyed Arreola.

It was an entertaining beatdown.

He won fair and square but in terms of boxing he ran like hell. LOL. When he stopped to punch they took those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              AND NEW HEAVEYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD FROM PUERTO RICO CARLOS NEGRON

Negron is cool and all cuz he is tall and pretty fluid, but he is gonna get killed by a good puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Negron is cool and all cuz he is tall and pretty fluid, but he is gonna get killed by a good puncher.
                Him vs winner of Kiltso and Solis, priceless. I think he can defeat both'em. I'd bet all my points on it!!!

Comment

FAO: damned 1974

Vitali didn't "run" from Arreola you stupid ****, it's called lateral movement

Vitali threw over 800 punches in 10 rounds, he dominated every round and destroyed Arreola.

It was an entertaining beatdown.

Idiots like you probably get an erection over Wlad/Ibragimov fights.... I am sorry,but that **** is straight garbage.

As I said before,you guys are easily amused if you think Wlad and Vitali are giving you guys high quality all out action type fights.

Even though I think Wlad can beat Haye,I would like Haye to spark out Wlad-so the HW division can get rid of the snorefests that Mr.Jab and grab Klitschko give to the large audiences that no doubt feel ripped off after one of their boring "fights".

What is even funnier is when Hopkins clinches, or when Floyd uses "lateral movement", you dolts are the first to b1tch and complain and say "holding is illegal" and Floyd is "running"! Go jerk yourself silly to that **** picture of the Klit brothers standing near each other nude.

For the record,your boy toy Vitali QUIT against Byrd and received a tko against Lewis....let the excuses begin!
                  Last edited by damned1974; 03-01-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Yes, big time! They don't even have to be white!

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                      Him vs winner of Kiltso and Solis, priceless. I think he can defeat both'em. I'd bet all my points on it!!!

Seeing him knocked down by Geovante Davis isn't exactly encouraging.

Comment

Working...
                      X