Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander being overlooked vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm snowed in,in NY so I just watch the Devon Kottie fight again and Kottie was robbed..I had him winning that fight by like 3rds..Devon has alot to correct but I'm sure he is working his butt off in the gym to correct umm..

Comment

Bradley nor Alexander impressed me in there last fights at all but Alexander showed he doesn't make adjustments well and pretty much shows the double jab followed by the straight left and not much else, and if that doesnt work he keeps trying and trying hoping it does.

But then again is Bradley THAT skilled and slick? Not particularly IMO, he's not the kind of fighter that is going to nullify your offense by being utterly defensive like Kotelnk.

I think Alexander poor showing or more over Kotelnik making him look terrible has caused him to be slightly overlooked, and people are assuming Bradley winning is unquestionable which i don't think it is. Although, i do think Bradley will beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Bradley nor Alexander impressed me in there last fights at all but Alexander showed he doesn't make adjustments well and pretty much shows the double jab followed by the straight left and not much else, and if that doesnt work he keeps trying and trying hoping it does.

But then again is Bradley THAT skilled and slick? Not particularly IMO, he's not the kind of fighter that is going to nullify your offense by being utterly defensive like Kotelnk.

I think Alexander poor showing or more over Kotelnik making him look terrible has caused him to be slightly overlooked, and people are assuming Bradley winning is unquestionable which i don't think it is. Although, i do think Bradley will beat him.
        I questioned Devon before the Kottie fight only because everything he does he does over and over..He is very predictable and has alot of flaws..Yes I believe all the 140lbs have Flaws but imo he is the most flawed of the top 4..But then again if he can correct these flaws he is maybe the most dangerous..

Comment

I like Alexander, he's a great guy and a great fighter. However Tim Bradley is the Ric Flair of boxing. One of the dirtiest players to date. It's really hard to go against him and that registered lethal weapon he calls a head.

Once he hits you with that headbutt, it's a wrap son. You're done. The Headbutt King triumphs again.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
            I like Alexander, he's a great guy and a great fighter. However Tim Bradley is the Ric Flair of boxing. One of the dirtiest players to date. It's really hard to go against him and that registered lethal weapon he calls a head.

Once he hits you with that headbutt, it's a wrap son. You're done. The Headbutt King triumphs again.
            Devon's head is pretty big too(Pause),how do you figure Bradley is dirty??I've never seen a fight were he has fought dirty..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              Devon's head is pretty big too(Pause),how do you figure Bradley is dirty??I've never seen a fight were he has fought dirty..
              I suggest U revisit him & Nate Cambel.that was a headbutt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                And you think it was intentional??

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  And you think it was intentional??
                  I dont think he (Bradley) cares he leads in with his head making him harder to hit and making the opposition having one more aspect of his game to worry about his third punch his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post

I seen nothing dirty about this..1:02 sec you will see..

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                      I dont think he (Bradley) cares he leads in with his head making him harder to hit and making the opposition having one more aspect of his game to worry about his third punch his head.
                      As due most fighters,why is it a big deal for him to do it and not others??

Comment

Working...
                      X