Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DUI lawyer mentioned that vodka is one of the least odorous alcohols.

A cook in a kitchen I worked in then said the same thing.

Pretty sure he had a vodka going when he said it.

Comment

• Remember to eat something along with it though, that is key. And no mixing around with other shit.

Comment

• Basically anything but dark liquor is easy to hide the smell of, with beer though you gotta brush your teeth. Vodka is the booze of the true alcoholic though, for real.

I used to drink before all of my jobs, going back to when I was like 16. So no it's def not that weird.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Certain people I work with can always tell when I show up HURT to work and just help keep me under the radar ... I'm very good enough at my job that even though Mngmt knows to a certain extent they will look the other way ... I was pretty banged up on Sat but since it was optional they let me sleep it off bc it's been 12 + days of 12 hours of work bc of the snow storm .. but I'm playing with fire .... I'm gonna try and take it easy

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  Certain people I work with can always tell when I show up HURT to work and just help keep me under the radar ... I'm very good enough at my job that even though Mngmt knows to a certain extent they will look the other way ... I was pretty banged up on Sat but since it was optional they let me sleep it off bc it's been 12 + days of 12 hours of work bc of the snow storm .. but I'm playing with fire .... I'm gonna try and take it easy

Wow i figured your rudy booty self just stopped drinking, how's it going mustang? I shoulda been a dark horse GM of the year of the fantasy league this league for a legendary 6-8 run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Wow i figured your rudy booty self just stopped drinking, how's it going mustang? I shoulda been a dark horse GM of the year of the fantasy league this league for a legendary 6-8 run.
                    nah I haven't stopped, but the percs and booze had me hurt on Sat ... I've just been working non stop and even before the snow storm hit I was working Midnight to Noon to prepare .. and then they had me in a hotel for a week ... I have no idea what day this is ... drinking a few beers

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      nah I haven't stopped, but the percs and booze had me hurt on Sat ... I've just been working non stop and even before the snow storm hit I was working Midnight to Noon to prepare .. and then they had me in a hotel for a week ... I have no idea what day this is ... drinking a few beers
                      Ahhh good man.

Comment

Working...
                      X