Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go pump gas now! Gas going up one dollar a gallon within the hour!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
    My mom just woke me up out of bed to get my car filled up, and ran up to the high school to get my brothers car to fill up. Apparently, she overheard the gas station attendant saying gas is going up one dollar a gallon within the hour, making prices pretty much what they were.

While I was filling up, the price went up 8 cents in about 30 seconds.

Go get gas now guys while you can!
    See, this is why American's get labeled idiots. Gas will not go up a dollar an hour, there has been a slight increase because of the effects of OPEC cutting down production about 8 months ago.

Gas won't reach the levels it preciously did because production has slowed considerably.

I think from now on people should research things they hear and not cause panic over things that aren't true.

Gas will go up but not to the 4+ dollar mark it was during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      See, this is why American's get labeled idiots. Gas will not go up a dollar an hour, there has been a slight increase because of the effects of OPEC cutting down production about 8 months ago.

Gas won't reach the levels it preciously did because production has slowed considerably.

I think from now on people should research things they hear and not cause panic over things that aren't true.

Gas will go up but not to the 4+ dollar mark it was during the summer.
      What an uneducated prick.

The news just said gas is expected to raise "0.92" cents a gallon because of recent conflict in the middle east, and because Russias gas supplies to Romania are short at the moment. Know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
        What an uneducated prick.

The news just said gas is expected to raise "0.92" cents a gallon because of recent conflict in the middle east, and because Russias gas supplies to Romania are short at the moment. Know what you're talking about.
        i hope you don't mean Fox news

Comment

Gas isnt going up one dollar within the hour lmao. Its been 1.82 here for the last 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
            I put 20 quid in yesterday
            That's like 3 cents of your money.
            20 pounds is about 30 dollars

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BRITS

THEIR WEALTH CAN NOT BE MATCHED

BY THE WEAK AMERICANS

Comment

Working...
            X