No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Aside from being horrible, I'd wager they won't be targets. Reps are known to carry. A few years ago our then-Governor, Rick Perry, shot a coyote while out for jog. He told the press he often exercises his 2nd Amendment rights and is known to carry.
    Let me guess. You voted Abbot right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Yup, one for hammering nails and building stuff. The other for murdering human beings.

Slight difference, and maybe you should differentiate that when lumping those in together.
      you know what the definition of a tool is right?

a device or implement, especially one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        ar-15 has shorter range and less power at range.

like i said depends.

guns are tools. they have different uses.

tools designed to fire a projectile so fast that it's basically only good for destroying things / killing and injuring people and animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          tools designed to fire a projectile so fast that it's basically only good for destroying things / killing and injuring people and animals.
          still a tool.

Comment

you know what the definition of a tool is right?

a device or implement, especially one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function.

in the case of guns the issue is that they can be used to kill people. the rhetoric you hear from guns nuts is childish. how can you take yourselves seriously when you talk like this?

"let's have a dialogue about stopping people in american from killing each other."

"this is the definition of a tool."

Comment

still a tool.

on cue dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I didn't say you couldn't do it with a hunting rifle. And okay, but imagine a guy on a tower with a AR-15 or other assault rifle. I'd assume whatever situation you can put a mfer killing people with a gun in that these assault rifles are always gonna be deadlier than my grandfathers hunting rifle would be.
                Your grandpa's hunting rifle if a .308,277,30.06 will be deadlier than a .556 semi auto.

Comment

s&w mp15 BANNED IN CALIFORNIA like all AR-15

high capacity magazines also BANNED IN CALIFORNIA

how could this possibly happen????

california has some of the strictest gun laws in the usa!!!!

this must be an erroneous report.
                  Test the waters. Go full UK.

Yeah you won't like it, and most Yanks won't but here it is.

All blades above 3 inch are banned in public. This includes lock knives.

All hand guns are banned.
                  All assault rifles are banned.
                  Rifles and shot guns must be applied for. Police do assessment and check medical records. Must re apply every 2 years I think.

This must apply to all states in the US. It won't work if you have strict laws in just one area, that's dumb as fuk and reminds me of some American way of thinking.

All existing guns must be handed in. How this works, I can't tell you.

I will assure you that murders and suicides with guns will dip. I will even go as far to say that deaths will be reduced because accidents with knives are less likely to kill. It's harder to kill with a knife, although knife restriction in public is also harsh.

Fight with your fists which will reduce the likelihood of death.

Even an air rifle here that produces more than 12 ft / lb is considered a firearm which is illegal. It's strict but we don't even touch deaths related to guns in 4 digits.
                  Last edited by Unseen; 12-03-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

still a tool.

hammer, ak-47, cuahtehmoc1520.

all 3 are tools.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Yup, one for hammering nails and building stuff. The other for murdering human beings.

Slight difference, and maybe you should differentiate that when lumping those in together.
                    Did not get da joke....

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      in the case of guns the issue is that they can be used to kill people. the rhetoric you hear from guns nuts is childish. how can you take yourselves seriously when you talk like this?

"let's have a dialogue about stopping people in american from killing each other."

"this is the definition of a tool."
                      a lot of things can be used to kill ppl.

you can't stop ppl from killing each other.

still a tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X