No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
    Basically, Marquez got his lucky win against Pacquaio now he's running. Give the man a chance at redemption. Pacquaio didn't have to give Marquez rematch after rematch yet he did.
    lucky win? the only lucky person here is pac with all those gift decisions he got in the previous fights, thats lucky! he was also lucky to have faced oscar all weighdrained, lucky for him hecwas able to get cotto to drain himself, lucky for him hatton was garbage, if anyone is lucky its pac

Comment

Marquez is a coward if he doesn't give PAC-man a fifth fight. Manny gave Marquez 4 chances! Marquez wins one, and now he doesn't want to give manny a shot to redeem his lose???????? Wow...one top of that manny was winning he fight prior to the KO. I knew Marquez would do this if he won....

Comment

Juanita was getting pummeled like a pinata...until she landed that lucky shot with steroids.
        She knows next time, she won't be lucky. That's why this puto won't fight PAC again.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
          It's possible he's just trying to gain leverage for future contract negotiations and is looking for a bigger cut of the money from the fifth fight.
          I really hope the fight happens. I want to see Manny destroy him next time. There's something about JMM that is annoying, imo.
          I will always see Manny as the better fighter, historically.

what makes you think he would destroy marquez in a 5th fight, when he couldn't do it in 4 fights? pacquiao has a better resume than marquez, but he is not a better fighter than marquez. their 4 fights prove that

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
            Juanita was getting pummeled like a pinata...until she landed that lucky shot with steroids.
            She knows next time, she won't be lucky. That's why this puto won't fight PAC again.

so i guess the punch that dropped manny in the 3rd round was luck too?

Comment

cha-ching. the 5th fight will happen and marquez has arum by the ballz. and for those who said it was a lucky punch.experienced fighters don't throw lucky punches.expecially a counter puncher. the one dimensional pacquiao got legitimately put to sleep.speed and power does'nt get it done against the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  pac couldnt really say that because he knows those were controversial wins and he really didnt win those fights, this last fight left no doubt who the winner was as there was a ko
                  The second fight wasnt controversial, pacquiao won. I scored the first fight a draw, but that aside if that one judge had correctly scored the round pac would have won it too. What was the reason for pac to give Marquez the third fight?

The same reason(s) that pac gave marquez a third, and eventually fourth, fight should be the same reasons why marquez will give pac his due. If marquez is not simply angling for.more negotiation power....money.....then hes running. Just calling a spade a spade.

Itd be another great fight and one of, if not thee biggest, paycheck Marquez could make. Why not make the fight?

Comment

Like a coward he backs down. Sad to see JMM's true colors come out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) is holding the high hand. The four division world champion doesn't see a reason for a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs). Since 2004, Marquez has been chasing fights with Pacquiao. He practically begged and used every tactic possible to secure a third match in 2011. After knocking Pacquiao out in the sixth round of last December's fourth showdown, Marquez almost retired but made a decision to continue fighting.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      See how the media trying to force him to take a 5th? Boxingscene puts there plugs in there. Marquez is all good at this point and doesn't need to be a money hungry whore! It's all legacy at this point. He's secured and surpasses Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                      X