Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Guzman win the IBF title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Guzman fan.....but he just got his ass beat down. I wish he would of returned against another opponent.

Khabib has a killer, killer instinct as well.

edit: such a shame Joans leg gave out......this fight was going to end in a spectacular knockout!

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      I'm a Guzman fan.....but he just got his ass beat down. I wish he would of returned against another opponent.

Khabib has a killer, killer instinct as well.

edit: such a shame Joans leg gave out......this fight was going to end in a spectacular knockout!
      Guzman fought foolish in the beginning. He should've boxed. Khabib came out the gate throwing shots and Guzman couldn't adjust to the southpaw stance.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Guzman fought foolish in the beginning. He should've boxed.
        I agree. His team did not do their homework......no way he should of tried to crack with this guy. To be fair, it's not like there's an extensive scouting report on Khabib, but still his trainer should of had him adjust like he did a bit in the 7th round, in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Guzman fought foolish in the beginning. He should've boxed.
          Guzman was winning rounds boxing in and out

Comment

Man, that sucks

Comment

Looked like a freak accident. Like Mariano Rivera, it looked like nothing happened to him when he fell, but he actually suffered a season ending injury. That's what it looked like with Guzman.

This fight is what should actually show people how Gamboa can possibly get his first loss. Guzman wasn't badly hurt in any of the KD's, his balance makes for him to get KD'd easily. This is what Gamboa went through early in his career and he fights similar to Guzman. Gamboa will suffer KD's without even getting badly hurt but they will hurt him on the scorecards. That style of running backwards off balance is just asking to get KD'ed for no reason.

Comment

Rematch? Khabib has earned a big fight and a chance to take out this division.

Comment

wowzers. Hope to see a rematch.

Comment

Good decision. Khabib won that fight and he didn't even get a knockdown scored for him. Have to admit I didn't see this coming I thought Guzman would win this easily.

Comment

• damn it, poor guzman.

dude is probably over now

Comment

Working...
                      X