No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz on Pacquiao victory + fighting Roy Jones JR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
    LMAO! No he's not, and if he could he would do it. He loves boxing, and has always complained about money, if he could do it he would have. Not only that his chin would not be able to take the punishment those guys take.
    Man I'm not even going to bother with you, he fights very similar to Margarito and Angulo, Freddie Roach almost used Nick Diaz for sparring when Pacman was preparing for Margarito. He throws those pitty pat punches and pressures guys with slow plodding volume.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      LMAO! No he's not, and if he could he would do it. He loves boxing, and has always complained about money, if he could do it he would have. Not only that his chin would not be able to take the punishment those guys take.
      You don't know wtf you're talking about. Do some research before you post ignorant replies like the one you just did. People these days smfh

Comment

nick diaz i have to admit is a funny dude lol, i just saw an interview of him and he talks and laughs about his losses, like he doesnt even care

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Man I'm not even going to bother with you, he fights very similar to Margarito and Angulo, Freddie Roach almost used Nick Diaz for sparring when Pacman was preparing for Margarito. He throws those pitty pat punches and pressures guys with slow plodding volume.
          Nick Diaz got outboxed by Condit who used movement. He would never beat anyone of World level or win a title.

The mofo smokes weed, is not that disciplined and a loose cannon mentally. He would be like Ortiz and never be able to deal with the mental side of boxing. You don't have other outs, you need to be great at one skill.

He has slow feet, fairly slow arms and has a terrible defence. I am pretty certain that by 20 fights he would have brain damage.

Sparring and walking down someone with huge gloves is OK. Taking shots at full power with 10 ounces are another matter.

If say someone said Gustafson then maybe, but Nick aint gonna be no boxing World champ ever.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
            Nick Diaz got outboxed by Condit who used movement. He would never beat anyone of World level or win a title.

The mofo smokes weed, is not that disciplined and a loose cannon mentally. He would be like Ortiz and never be able to deal with the mental side of boxing. You don't have other outs, you need to be great at one skill.

He has slow feet, fairly slow arms and has a terrible defence. I am pretty certain that by 20 fights he would have brain damage.

Sparring and walking down someone with huge gloves is OK. Taking shots at full power with 10 ounces are another matter.

If say someone said Gustafson then maybe, but Nick aint gonna be no boxing World champ ever.
            Condit literally Ran you can run like that in MMA but not in Boxing. Also Diaz will not have to worry about take downs or kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
              You don't know wtf you're talking about. Do some research before you post ignorant replies like the one you just did. People these days smfh
              I know exactly what Im talking about, any such intelligent movement and both Diaz brothers turn to complete shit, and start complaining and taunting cause they dont know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                come on lol.... at this stage hendricks knocks the **** out of diaz.. look at this dude. hes trying for any cash grab he can find, boxing or mma
                I think he's actually always wanted out of mma.. Specifically the ufc. He's always complaining about money, getting fights and other **** that Dana's kinda prolonged his exit.

One thing about the guy is that he's always, for as long as I've follwed him, has been into the boxing game. I don't think he'll last or have a great career but he loves the challenges

Comment

Diaz knows mma is a dead sport.

Comment

Working...
                  X