No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    How is it scientific, some crackhead with a degree reckons two rocks crashed into eachother and caused life.

Where did these two rocks come from? Surely the two rocks have broken off from a larger planet, that means there were planets before the big bang, where did these planets come from did they also come from a big bang which happened before our big bang? Sorry but but big bang theory is meant to be a comedy show on tv not something to be taken seriously
    Two rocks crashed into each other and created life? That's a new one. Did god smash them together? Or is the concept of shaping someone out of clay then making his missus out of a rib way more sensible?

Well if you dont answer for your actions what is the purpose of life, why were you created, or why did you 'get created' by the 'random' big bang? When has something ever come from nothing, and when has that something that came from nothing created for no purpose :
    If you ask a child what a rock is "for" then they might say it's so a bear can scratch its back, or so a bird can break open a snail. If you ask an adult what the rock is "for" they'll say "It's just a rock". Believing that everything must have a purpose is infantile.

Lol at calling me ******ed for believing in god but you think your smart because you believe in random flying rocks and monkies giving birth to humans
    Nobody called you a ****** for believing in god. They called you a ****** because of your tedious attempts at mocking nonbelievers while displaying your utter ignorance of scientific reality.

Incidentally that was very prideful of you. HELL FOR YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Two rocks crashed into each other and created life? That's a new one. Did god smash them together? Or is the concept of shaping someone out of clay then making his missus out of a rib way more sensible?

If you ask a child what a rock is "for" then they might say it's so a bear can scratch its back, or so a bird can break open a snail. If you ask an adult what the rock is "for" they'll say "It's just a rock". Believing that everything must have a purpose is infantile.

Nobody called you a ****** for believing in god. They called you a ****** because of your tedious attempts at mocking nonbelievers while displaying your utter ignorance of scientific reality.

Incidentally that was very prideful of you. HELL FOR YOU!
      I think everything has a purpose. But then again I believe in god. But i don't think anyone should argue with someone else's beliefs.

Comment

Why does life have to have a purpose?

Why are so human beings so ignorant to think that?

Also, amino acids have been found on meteors in space. I find a lot of religious people are ignorant to what we we have discovered in the past 50 years. We have a probe that is 10 billion miles away from Earth in deep space.

This is a picture of our planet, 4 billion miles away;

We've witnessed the aurora borealis on Saturn. We've used X-ray vision to look under the clouds of Venus;

I know this isn't what religious people want, a definite answer. But it's a whole a lot more than what we knew a hundred years ago when pseudo-science was still believed. Look how far we've come in the last 20 years, we're living in the most important age of human discovery.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Also, amino acids have been found on meteors in space. I find a lot of religious people are ignorant to what we we have discovered in the past 50 years. We have a probe that is 10 billion miles away from Earth in deep space.

We've witnessed the aurora borealis on Saturn. We've used X-ray vision to look under the clouds of Venus;

I know this isn't what religious people want, a definite answer. But it's a whole a lot more than what we knew a hundred years ago when pseudo-science was still believed. Look how far we've come in the last 20 years, we're living in the most important age of human discovery.
          I don't see why other religious people wouldn't want to learn about how things came about. Maybe god caused the big bang theory or maybe everything is random

Comment

I thank God the number of atheists is continually rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I don't see why other religious people wouldn't want to learn about how things came about. Maybe god caused the big bang theory or maybe everything is random
              It just feels like a lot of them are ignorant, accidently or on purpose. Science provides a lot of theories for how the universe came into existence, we do know for a fact that it had a start and we've used mathematics to go back to 0.000000000000000001 seconds (probably more 0s but I can't find the source) before the big bang.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Doesnt matter how far you've came or go, what happens when you die? That is one question you will never truly be able to answer without religion, or just wait and see for yourself. Funny how this generation think their soo much smarter than every generation that has ever passed, every generation believed in god(the masses) except this one who thinks their something special, slightly spoilt, and believe their "smart" by not believing in god. I suppose they will know one day because one thing that even atheists cant dispute, you will all die eventually, everyone including you, what happens next?

Comment

every generation believed in god(the masses) except this one
                  Patently false.

The word 'atheism' has existed since the 16th century. However, philosophical atheist thought began in Europe and Asia in the 5th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism

because one thing that even atheists cant dispute, you will all die eventually, everyone including you, what happens next?
                  Amazing point.

Why don't you go string up and then enlighten us?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Patently false.

The word 'atheism' has existed since the 16th century. However, philosophical atheist thought began in Europe and Asia in the 5th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism

Amazing point.

Why don't you go string up and then enlighten us?
                    What do you think happens next? Or do you think we're gonna be reincarnated as sea lions and ducks

Comment

What do you think happens next? Or do you think we're gonna be reincarnated as sea lions and ducks
                      haha being a sea lion would be fun

Comment

Working...
                      X