No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito illegal hand wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    It is about using common sense. He tried to cheat against Mosley when he was the heavy favourite and coming off of the best win of his career yet I'm supposed to believe he didn't cheat against Cotto when he was the underdog going into that fight? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. And a fuck you in advance to that maniac member.
    just cause you used that in the sentence doesnt mean you have any! just saying

Berto Trace elements , NOT Guilty
    Morales Trace Elements, NOT Guilty

Margarito has trace elements of ingredients that CAN make up Plaster of Paris, But That Can Also Be found IN numerous items that can attribute it to it. Sweat has calicum that was one LOL.

Fools hear what they want. Which I call Clowns

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
      Who knows, it certainly is possible. His whole career is tainted because of that, cheating scumbag should be in jail and broke.
      Funny how people say that, and yet Mosley a hardcore steroid user is never held in such low esteem. Very selective self-righteousness it must be said.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to Boxing Bitch

Learn More Before You Make Bullshit Threads

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Margarito has trace elements of ingredients that CAN make up Plaster of Paris, But That Can Also Be found IN numerous items that can attribute it to it. Sweat has calicum that was one LOL.

:cry: margarito had bricks in his gloves he could have killed some one :cry:

Comment

cant say but he fucked himself

Comment

Gabriel Montoya, one of the only boxing journalists who bothered his ass to cover the Margarito hearing, said that the 'plaster' story was complete rubbish. There was no 'plaster'. What Margarito had was old, folded over gauze with similar stiffness to a "business card".

I have no problem with him being punished for what he did, it was obviously a disgraceful act, but the ludicrous attitudes towards him are hysterical and hypocritical in equal measure.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                yep because he didn't hurt manny pacquiao and make him spend 2 weeks in bed with bruised ribs
                Stop lying, lmao. 2 weeks in bed. Lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Gabriel Montoya, one of the only boxing journalists who bothered his ass to cover the Margarito hearing, said that the 'plaster' story was complete rubbish. There was no 'plaster'. What Margarito had was old, folded over gauze with similar stiffness to a "business card".

I have no problem with him being punished for what he did, it was obviously a disgraceful act, but the ludicrous attitudes towards him are hysterical and hypocritical in equal measure.
                  Exactly but people are easy to diss Margarito and dont give him the benefit of the doubt while other get it LOL.

Fuck it at this point you cant change people minds anymore. They either want to seek the truth and see what the facts are or rather keep going on spewing rubbish cause it benefits their agenda why their fighter took a Knee or their fighter ducked him LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

Lol if what you say is true then when he was banned, he had right to appeal the one year ban. He chose todo anything. Had he tried to do anything esle he prob woulda dug a bigger hole for himself and prob got lifetime banned and jailtime. If im innocent im going to fight for my rep and right. Not take the ban and call myself innocent. Thats stupid. It was illegal substance. End of story. Hes guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      Lol if what you say is true then when he was banned,
                      Because the pads he had were illegal you idiot, no one denies that. But the whole plaster/bricks thing is complete nonsense.

And for the record, Cotto lost that fight because Margarito walked through his shots all night, and because Cotto made the blunder of standing to trade with a wrecking machine he was outboxing.

Listen to Nazim talk about it. As he says himself, he was more interested in inspecting Margarito's jaw than his gloves after watching the Cotto fight.

youtube v=6RvQcHouzQE

Comment

Working...
                      X