Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I am just not excited for a fight with Rigo"

What the **** kind of excuse is that??

Comment

• Nonito Donaire the best fighter at 122.

That much is obvious.

Comment

• 126 is so weak tho id rather see donaire fight moreno,mares,rigo or santa cruz

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          He doesn't want to say Rigo's name
          Look at it on the bright side at least Arum promotes them both. As long as they keep winning they'll fight eventually.

Comment

• Donaire: "Rigo needs more fights to get me excited, else I'm bored". Damn, it's a fight, not a por.no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juanma9 View Post
              Donaire: "Rigo needs more fights to get me excited, else I'm bored". Damn, it's a fight, not a por.no.
              lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

• Donair-Rigondeaux=another **** fight that Nonito dominates, why the **** do people want to see that.....hell, i dont think theres a single fighter around his wight who's willing to fight an honest fight versus Donaire...

Comment

• he's not gonna get the mares mareno winner.........

& he's obviously not gonna fight rigo because he's not "excited" by him.

so i see A very early move up..............

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    "I am just not excited for a fight with Rigo"

What the **** kind of excuse is that??
                    Donaire is miles above Rigo.

It's just like Rios said, when he was training to fight for Abril he wasn't excited for Abril the fighter, he was just focused on weight and normal training routine, but when it was announced he's fighting Alvarado he had that spark in training.

It's the same for Donaire, who the hell would get excited to fight some prospect with 10 or 11 wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      the boxing world must do something about this division............theres no way a guy can be undefeated for so long but yet lack so badly on the biggest stage of his life.
                      He came for the payday. That's what happens when you bring fighters out of retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X