Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do the klits make contracts where you have to fight the other if 1 loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do the klits make contracts where you have to fight the other if 1 loses?

Has this ever been done in the history of the sport??i heard of a rematch clause but how do you obligate them to fight a totally differant person???and i like the klits but thats unheard of..............

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    Has this ever been done in the history of the sport??i heard of a rematch clause but how do you obligate them to fight a totally differant person???and i like the klits but thats unheard of..............
    and why do they tell you what hotel to stay at?? thats odd..why would they care where you stay??

i just dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      and why do they tell you what hotel to stay at?? thats odd..why would they care where you stay??

i just dont get it
      Idk.. but Id look at it as an opportunity for 3 big paydays.

I guess they wanna have a contract in place in case they lose their belts.
      and they wanna keep it in the fam.

Other than being unheard of I don't really see it as "wrong" as I think the champs should be dictating the terms on the contracts.

Comment

It's actually pretty disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
          Idk.. but Id look at it as an opportunity for 3 big paydays.

I guess they wanna have a contract in place in case they lose their belts.
          and they wanna keep it in the fam.

Other than being unheard of I don't really see it as "wrong" as I think the champs should be dictating the terms on the contracts.
          but how do you sign a contract to fight 1 person and they include a totally differant person whos holding a totally differant sanctioning bodies title???

Comment

when did they do this?

For the Haye fight?

Comment

im a fan of the klits but that has to be the worse contract ive ever seen..and thats just the tip of the iceburg..you gotta rematch one and if you beat one twice you have to fight the other??wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                when did they do this?

For the Haye fight?
                from what ive heard thats their standard contracts these days

Comment

It's how they ensure that they keep the belts/money in the family.
                  Last edited by COVID-19; 02-15-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

That is strange, but really if someone does beat one of them that fighter should want to fight the other. They are the 2 most important HW in the sport so if you beat one, might as well go after the other.

Comment

Working...
                    X