Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National day of mourning in the Philipines when Manny loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    i've never been there nor do i truly understand how dear he is or isn't to them over there. but, from what i get from the media and the like, and even a few pinoy friends i have here in NY, they really really really revere him over there. i'm totally interested in how a country will handle a clear defeat of their great hero. & no to an accident or illness or even assassination if you really wanna' go there. just plain ol' defeated by a better man.
    It's either TS is an inbred that is mentally challenge or just plain dumb and stupid. Go and try to procreate outside of your relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
      honestly i think a lot of people in the philipines will commit suicide because pacquiao for them is like God
      Honestly I think you're a douchebag, ignorant and a racist

i'm sorry, i've only been here a few months and I've never seen this thread done before. and anyways, i wondered how it'll be when he loses to floyd in his country. not how it'll be here on NSB.
      Honestly, any boxing fan respects Floyd's game and if he win he will be given credit. It's a shame that you generalize us Filipinos and our entire race base on how fanatic *******s here gets. This shows your lack of intelligence and proves you have an agenda against Filipinos as a whole. So stop with thinking you're being clever with this post and just admit you don't like us Filipinos, at least I'd respect you for being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
        sorry but realizing god doesn't exist is more of an enlightenment rather than frustration.
        not if god and the false promise of the afterlife have been the driving force in the majority of your life's decisions.

oh and I don't believe in god.

Comment

reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
            honestly i think a lot of people in the philipines will commit suicide because pacquiao for them is like God
            yeah, like when he lost to Morales, a lot of people... ..

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              It's either TS is an inbred that is mentally challenge or just plain dumb and stupid. Go and try to procreate outside of your relatives.
              can you at least attempt to reply without the silly name calling?

Comment

not if god and the false promise of the afterlife have been the driving force in the majority of your life's decisions.

oh and I don't believe in god.
                well if god and afterlife was indeed your driving force in the majority of your life's decision, shouldn't realizing he doesn't exist set you free from inhibitions instead of you killing yourself?

think of it this way, you have been an employee your whole life then your boss who usually makes the decisions suddenly quits? would you rather quit your job or just slack instead?

for someone who doesn't believe in god, you sure have a rather different mindset.

Comment

can you at least attempt to reply without the silly name calling?
                  aren't you embarrass posting that bull**** in this racist thread you just posted?

fukin dumb ass.hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    Honestly I think you're a douchebag, ignorant and a racist

Honestly, any boxing fan respects Floyd's game and if he win he will be given credit. It's a shame that you generalize us Filipinos and our entire race base on how fanatic *******s here gets. This shows your lack of intelligence and proves you have an agenda against Filipinos as a whole. So stop with thinking you're being clever with this post and just admit you don't like us Filipinos, at least I'd respect you for being honest.
                    you know what i think? i think you're being super overprotective and defensive for no reason whatsoever. calling me a douche bag, ignorant & RACIST? really? whatever dude, i'm not even gonna there with you. it's just pretty funny how you seem to be portraying the same actions the "fanatic *******s on here" use. hilarious dude. hilarious.

Comment

Manny has lost before.. and.. he's still here. And so are his fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X