No announcement yet.

Bradley shouldve rematched ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley shouldve rematched ruslan

fighting chaves is a ok fight but to slingshot Bradley back to the top of the food chain he should,ve fought ruslan and showed everyone that he had a bad day against prov in their first fight and algeri can,t be on the same level as him... or that Bradley feels that he got a gift decision in the first fight and not to make waves... what do you guy,s and gals think if the rematch was to happen... Bradley wins the rematch or gets knocked out by prov???

Yeah, they should make that rematch.

Comment

What is Ruslan's best win?? why is he any better then Chaves?

Comment

My question is why did a 147 title holder ever fight Ruslan who had 0 147 fights in the 1st place..A win over Jose Reynoso at 140 got him a title shot at 147??

Comment

He almost certainly will.

Comment

Ruslans best win is Mike Alvarado....yea Mike Alvarado...why is he so hyped??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              What is Ruslan's best win?? why is he any better then Chaves?
              Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Ruslans best win is Mike Alvarado....yea Mike Alvarado...why is he so hyped??
              Do you really want to go down this road Larry? The guy is arguably 26-0.

He's a Russian fighting Americans in the States who has "lost" three controversial decisions where his opponent has come off visibly physically worse each time.

Comment

bradley is a nobody another over achiever like danny garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  bradley is a nobody another over achiever like danny garcia.
                  I always knew you were a little off...

I would like to see the rematch more than a Chaves fight though TBH. Im sure it may happen in provo can pull off a few more wins.

Comment

I personally think that Bradley is about as good as or just as good as rush an but he dam sho ain't special.... rush an basically showed Bradley that he could beat him 9 out of 10 times if they were to fight. And that's why it's important for these guys to fight again to prove who is the better of the two. Just my O...

Comment

Working...
                    X