Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Eyes Cotto, Lara, Trout - Rips Cotto vs. K9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how Rosado deserves a fight with Trout, let alone Cotto?

He got brutalized by GGG and the fight with Love cudda went either way(well if u think he won fine, it was close tho)

Rosado should fight K9...lol

Comment

Rosado is just trying to get another payday......and beating......on the same night!

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post

He got brutalized by GGG and the fight with Love cudda went either way(well if u think he won fine, it was close tho)

The irony....

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          The irony....
          Of all the names batted around, "K-9" makes the most sense for Rosado. Bundrage has the least skills and talent, and he's about 75 years old. But "K-9" would probably never sign to fight Gabe. He thinks he's "too good for that."

Comment

Boxing & Mma News ‏@Boxing_Mma_News 1h

Miguel Cotto Vs Cornelius "K9" Bundrage is a done deal for September 28th at the Barclays Center in Booklyn, New York!! #Boxing

hope this isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post

Miguel Cotto Vs Cornelius "K9" Bundrage is a done deal for September 28th at the Barclays Center in Booklyn, New York!! #Boxing

hope this isn't true.
              Only one good thing can come of it: Cotto finally convinces Bundrage that retirement is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Of all the names batted around, "K-9" makes the most sense for Rosado. Bundrage has the least skills and talent, and he's about 75 years old. But "K-9" would probably never sign to fight Gabe. He thinks he's "too good for that."
                Had he not fought GGG, he would've fought K9 instead of Ishe. I think Rosado gained more in a defeat against 3G than he did in a win over K9.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post

hope this isn't true.
                  Wonder why Showtime changed their minds. I truly hope that Cotto doesn't lose to Bundrage.

Comment

Had he not fought GGG, he would've fought K9 instead of Ishe. I think Rosado gained more in a defeat against 3G than he did in a win over K9.
                    I dunno. Gabe might've been wearing a strap at this very moment.

Wonder why Showtime changed their minds. I truly hope that Cotto doesn't lose to Bundrage.
                    I can't see that happening...no way, no how. "K-9" is just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I dunno. Gabe might've been wearing a strap at this very moment.

I can't see that happening...no way, no how. "K-9" is just awful.
                      Cotto has more ring wear and K9 has campaigned at/near 154 for his entire career. Let's hope Cotto still has enough in the tank to put a muzzle on K9 once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X