Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight are you more excited about, Floyd vs Canelo or Matthysse vs Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like em both

but more excited for crule hand luc vs danny my daddy hyphy garcia! fire fight for sure

Comment

Obviously Garcia-Mattysse. A genuine mega fight between thee 2 powerhouses of 140. Now while some for whatever reason believe that Lucas bombs Danny out, I think Danny brings his own power, though not as much and better technical skills to the battle. I think it's 50/50.

I would have been just as excited about Floyd/Canelo, if Floyd didn't pull dat hoe move. Deciding to be the only 2 time world champ in history to need a catchweight to fight in a division he's a 2 time champ. Shameful $h!t from this supposedly godlike fighter,lol. Yeah right!!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks you all aren't giving Danny the respect he deserves at this point? Like, is it REALLY that obvious that he will get smacked against Matthyse? I know full well of his skill, but I wouldn't sleep on Danny

Comment

def lucas danny

i reallyy hope its still in dc

Comment

Both about the same. I know Floyd will win, but should be a good fight. I wanna see Lucas send Danny to the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by KidKwik View Post
              Am I the only one who thinks you all aren't giving Danny the respect he deserves at this point? Like, is it REALLY that obvious that he will get smacked against Matthyse? I know full well of his skill, but I wouldn't sleep on Danny
              Part of me is just trolling, and I know Danny's gonna make it a good fight, but another part of me knows Lucas will eventually get to him, and hurt him badly. It's just easier to go with the inevitable outcome in this circumstance. That still doesn't mean the fight won't be a war, and downright brilliant.

Comment

I've been waiting for the Lucas-Garcia fight forever...only fight that i want to see more is Pac-Floyd

Comment

looking forward to lucas vs danny more

lucas will win but im pretty sure danny will put a fight maybe not though

lucas might just steamroll him either way it will be way more entertaining than floyd schooling canelo

floyd vs canelo to easy of a fight for floyd and im actually disappointed that masses have fallen for the hype train know as canelo

if you think floyd vs canelo is competitive or that canelo has a chance than you have a very inflated perception of canelo

and if you are a floyd fan and are excited about this fight than you are delusional if you think people are gonna give floyd credit after he schools canelo

because the same people that were saying floyd wont fight canelo or that canelo will beat floyd will all of sudden finally come to reconize the facts and they are facts that canelo has no stamina, has been matched softly, and had only beaten one solid guy in a close fight.

dont know why they dont recognize that now but they will after floyd has his way with canelo

plus the catchweight! floyd really phucked himself with that and the floydfans that defend him on the catchweight now are just as bad as the pacfans that defended pac for not doing random testing only to have it bite them in the ass now that pac is doing random testing against rios

Comment

Originally posted by KidKwik View Post
                    The outcome's inevitable. Garcia's getting taken out if those two fight, and he's taking a beating in the process.
                    Last edited by bojangles1987; 06-04-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

We all know Mayweather takes Canelo's green ass to the boxing clinic.

Lucas vs Danny is the better fight. No catchweight bull**** and both are rising superstars in the same division.

Comment

Working...
                      X