Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley wants to return and fight Paulie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    he's in it for the money now.. his ex wife left him broke. sad ****.

She took his ****ing title belts too. "to give them to his kids when they turn 18" WTF, he can give them to his kids himself. Then she went on some long rant about how people dont like her no more and about how nice she was in the settlement. What a whore.

Comment

i don't really want to see him back, but he can probably still compete at WW with guys like malignaggi, berto, ortiz, lopez, abregu, zaveck, senchenko, and maidana. i think if he was to make a comeback, gbp would put him up against guerrero or alexander after a fight or two though. i can see both of them beating this older mosley. i hope he isn't considering a comeback because of money issues. then again, why else would they come back?

Comment

mosley's new b!tch probably nagging him

Comment

He's has nothing left to give, it must suck for former fighters to see a joke like Paulie with a belt, don't worry, he won't for too much longer.
          He must not have seen Hatton's train wreck last week.
          No way anyone would pay to see Mosley fight again, unless he does the Roy Jones thing and goes oversees, NO PPV.
          Former fighters need to have retirement funds or something, no reason guys who make millions and sometimes hundreds of millions end up broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            even this version of Mosley fucks up Malifaggi
            If you're going to attempt to make slick witty little catch names... at least try.

Comment

Shane needs the fight...the boxing fans dont...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                Apparently Mosely is getting the itch to come back and sees a vulnerable paper champ in Paulie. Would you all watch this fight? Are you not interested? I'm sorta intrigued, I'll admit it. I mean, Paulie's belt is worthless anyway...he is entertaining even if its annoying at times. Mosely has deteriorated to the point that its not a mismatch IMO. Might be an interesting scrap. Thoughts?

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13689.html
                it's called broke arse itch. how about mosley vs morales for the near retired?

Comment

Mosley can probably beat everyone at 147 besides Manny, Floyd, and Bradley. No shame in coming back and snatching a belt real quick so you can retire with a W and a world title. Hatton was trying the same damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Mosley can still beat Malignaggi, Alexander, and maybe Berto. Why not?

As long as GBP and Top Rank pinky-promise to never put Shane on a PPV again, I support this comeback.
                    LOL, Berto would do major damage on Shane at this point. Shane can't pull the trigger no more.

Now onto Malinaggi, I think ****ty Shane Mosley puts a beatin' on him. I'd watch it if it's on Showtime.

Comment

Why not a Canelo rematch. Evidently their fight was one for the history books and was Canelo's most competitive fight in his sad title reign

Comment

Working...
                      X