Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto is a "B" Class Fighter At Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say what you will about Berto, but he is an exciting fighter. He didn't look good making excuses for the loss. I can't remember the last time I saw a fighter act like a sore loser. It didn't look good at all since this had a fight or the year thing to it. The fight was exciting.

Comment

berto has A class athleticism, C class skills, and A class PEDs...

Comment

He was an untested champion in an era of untested champions. Now he has been tested twice and failed. Beating him does not mean you are elite.

Comment

B class? Guerrero is B class

Berto is D+

Comment

Berto gasses out and then holds for the rest of the fight, hes a c fighter at best

Comment

Berto lacks fundamentals,punch resistance and stamina....average fighter IMHO

Comment

I've been saying Berto is trash....if B class stands for b1tch ass or bum ass, then he's that....on the real he's about a C minus class dude....too square for somebody who doesn't have a chin...the lil' girl does have some heart though....thats about it

Comment

Both Guerrero and Berto are mid-level fighters. Ortiz, though he got knocked down against Berto, impressed me more than Guerrero did.

Ortiz dominated the fight the last 6 rounds, and ripped Berto up. Guerrero didn't really do that, he just threw more punches and held/threw at the same time, got off more than Berto. Berto did land some big punches but his problem is his work rate and no defense on the ropes whatsoever.

I honestly don't think Floyd should fight anyone but Paacquiao or MAYBE Bradley next (won't happen though).

Guerrero didn't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    I've been saying Berto is trash....if B class stands for b1tch ass or bum ass, then he's that....on the real he's about a C minus class dude....too square for somebody who doesn't have a chin...the lil' girl does have some heart though....thats about it
                    that's kinda harsh... berto is a gatekeeper at least

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Say what you will about Berto, but he is an exciting fighter. He didn't look good making excuses for the loss. I can't remember the last time I saw a fighter act like a sore loser. It didn't look good at all since this had a fight or the year thing to it. The fight was exciting.
                      the ref was kinda dumb for allowing the fight to turn into a wrestling match.

Comment

Working...
                      X