No announcement yet.

Does Audley Harrison have a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Audley Harrison have a chance?

This seems like a pointless fight, I haven't seen Harrison's latest fights but I remember he got KO'd by sprott.

no man. i watched his last fight and he isnt even a top 10 heavyweight. hes big ... slow ... not real any technique

I wouldnt be surprised if Haye knocks him out 1st round to be brutally honest

Comment

I honesly do not think he has a single hope.

Comment

HAye will KO him insdie 3 rounds

Comment

Course he has a chance,hes big and hits hard plus haye doesnt have the most solid of chins-he is underdog for good reason but you cant write him off completely

And by the way,he won his last fight,knocking sprott out in a rematch with about 1 min 30 secs to go.he was behind on the cards but it was a brutal knockout

Comment

Comment

Yeah. Physically he's much bigger than Haye, and he has decent power.

Comment

Audley knocking Sprott out just shows no one is superior when it comes to boxing and if they win, it is because they were only better on the night and nothing more.

Because Sprott beat Audley before as well. If Haye beats Audley it wont mean hes better. If they fought again Audley would probably knock haye out.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Audley knocking Sprott out just shows no one is superior when it comes to boxing and if they win, it is because they were only better on the night and nothing more.

Because Sprott beat Audley before as well. If Haye beats Audley it wont mean hes better. If they fought again Audley would probably knock haye out.
                  I agree, this is also why i think that Malignaggi is the greatest of all time p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

One of the dumbest posts ever written. You've pretty much just disregarded the entire sport of boxing as a waste of time.

I'd say Audley has as much of a chance of beating Haye as Margarito does beating Pac. Not alot.

Comment

Working...
                    X