Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Mayweather's more popular than Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    This thread is dumb.
    I agree the thread is dumb but you jump on my throat for trying to share some info with the TS that he might not know of... Hell I didn't even know about this until Eaner told me a couple days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      Why do you attempt to play the role of devils advocate when you're well aware of the fact you're a Pac fanboy?
      Yes I am a Pacquiao fan... That means I can't share information? I don't get it...

Comment

About 2.2 wanted a refund for the Oscar fight

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Yes I am a Pacquiao fan... That means I can't share information? I don't get it...
          Your claim was wrong; and honestly, I'm tired of you trying to come off as if you're objective when you aren't. You're not better than the rest of em in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
            Your claim was wrong; and honestly, I'm tired of you trying to come off as if you're objective when you aren't. You're not better than the rest of em in my opinion.
            That is all fine and again that is your opinion... I get along with some Floyd fans so is all good...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              That is all fine and again that is your opinion... I get along with some Floyd fans so is all good... But, I don't know how my claim was wrong... When my OP mentioned US buys...
              - Mayweather's PPV with Hatton did more than Pacquiao's PPV with Hatton

Where'd he say that?

Comment

Im a fan of Floyd but Pacquiao is more popular. The US is only one country. go to Europe or Asia and ask who the most popular fighter in the world is, and i bet most will say Pac. I googled Mayweather and got 3mill hits. I googled Pacquiao and got 6mill hits...

(*******s give me green K please) :P

Comment

Originally posted by fisticwarfare View Post
                  - Mayweather's PPV with DLH did more than Pacquiao's PPV with DLH

- Mayweather's PPV with Hatton did more than Pacquiao's PPV with Hatton

- Mayweather's PPV with Marquez did more than Pacquiao's PPV with Marquez

Just so you know..
                  I agree to a certain extent. True that Floyd was more popular than Pac in the past, (prior to his retirement). But it seems that Pac has surpassed Floyd since. Floyd/Shane will definitely outsell Pac/Clottey, but that's because Pac is a one man show for this fight. I'd like to see the total tally for 2 combined fights: if Floyd fought Clottey next and Pac fought Shane. How many people would pay to see Floyd/Clottey? Be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
                    Where did you get your information from Pacland?

All the information the TS has given are Facts
                    pacland presents the most factual and up-to-date info ever...thought you knew

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Jro nice try. Floyd-Hatton outsold Pac-Hatton.
                      wrong wrong wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X