Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton can beat Diaz, Khan, and Bradley!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
    Barely beat Juan Diaz? I don't see how reeling off a brutal KO within 9 is barely beating?

DAMN. I just noticed your avy. A clear pac hugger. Not giving Marquez credit for anything. While he is brutally KOing two of the best lightweights Manny is busy fighting shot to ****, weight drained Hatton and DLH and acting as though he just KOed Margarito and Mosely on the same night.

Marquez would murder Hatton in a brutal exhibition of boxing skill.
    diaz is overated, just check the malignaggi fight. juan was winning the fight against marquez untill he got a cut, what kind of logic are you using saying marquez can beat hatton? hatton is bigger faster and stronger than juan.

oh yeah you marquez fans like to use the logic that if pac can do it so can marquez. nope he cant, get it in your head!

Comment

LMFAO. Stupid ass Pac huggers. I am a boxing fan. I'm a fan of Pac, Marquez, Diaz, Hatton and every other boxer. You are a blind Pacquiao nut hugger and nothing you say holds any weight as a result.

Juan was winning the fight against Marquez? By what? 1 round until he got cut by a brutal uppercut, knocked down and brutally KOed?

I have no idea what you mean by if Pac can do it - so can Marquez. That's just some pure Pac hugging right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        LMFAO. Stupid ass Pac huggers. I am a boxing fan. I'm a fan of Pac, Marquez, Diaz, Hatton and every other boxer. You are a blind Pacquiao nut hugger and nothing you say holds any weight as a result.

Juan was winning the fight against Marquez? By what? 1 round until he got cut by a brutal uppercut, knocked down and brutally KOed?

I have no idea what you mean by if Pac can do it - so can Marquez. That's just some pure Pac hugging right there.
        you said marquez can beat hatton, but whare is your logic. i think you are the blind nuthugger here. hatton is better than diaz in every way. hatton would ko marquez.

Comment

Hatton beats Diaz but its 50/50 against Khan and Bradley.

Comment

Hatton beats Diaz but its 50/50 against Khan and Bradley.

Comment

Working...
            X