Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd backs up his claim about white boxers being inferior to blacks and latins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd backs up his claim about white boxers being inferior to blacks and latins.

Bossip: We read an article during the week calling you “racist” because you said something like “only black and Latins can box..white boys are far and few between right now,” or something to that effect. Do you want to comment on that?

Floyd: First off, let Floyd start off by saying…”I-am-not-racist.” Secondly, what I said is the truth. Whites boys can’t box right now. All the best fighters are Latin or Black. We dominate the sport of boxing. MMA is for beer bellied bar brawlers who don’t care about brain damage and technique. Sorry Bossip, I call a spade a spade. The great white hype theory is true…

LOL @ this Rican clown trying to portray Floyd as a racist. Those articles by Bossip has been proved as fake.

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
      LOL @ this Rican clown trying to portray Floyd as a racist. Those articles by Bossip has been proved as fake.
      If these interviews by Bossip are indeed fake, would'nt Floyd sue? U cant portray someone to be a racist, by making up racist comments, and not get in trouble for it.

Comment

That's the biggest load of crap and nonsense I've heard! Every goddamn expert knows that the best technicians are European, at least 75% of them today. Calzaghe, tho he's retired now, Sturm, Bute, Kessler, Wlad.

Comment

Bossip: “Who are you chopping down right now?”

Floyd: No one… Floyd is so focused on my training right now. I don’t have time. That rumor about Tiny was false. I think TI is a pretty good rapper and wish him and his family nothing but the best. Floyd is not making sweet love to anybody else besides this speed bag right now.

Comment

Somebody better stop him before he makes even bigger fool out of himself! If he'd only listen to his old man at least...

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
              If these interviews by Bossip are indeed fake, would'nt Floyd sue? U cant portray someone to be a racist, by making up racist comments, and not get in trouble for it.
              Have you even been to the website???

They don't even name the individuals who run or own the site. Floyd would not even know about this(Article), he is busying getting ready to Gatti JMM. It would not even be worth suing this site, since it wouldn't be much.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                Bossip: We read an article during the week calling you “racist” because you said something like “only black and Latins can box..white boys are far and few between right now,” or something to that effect. Do you want to comment on that?

Floyd: First off, let Floyd start off by saying…”I-am-not-racist.” Secondly, what I said is the truth. Whites boys can’t box right now. All the best fighters are Latin or Black. We dominate the sport of boxing. MMA is for beer bellied bar brawlers who don’t care about brain damage and technique. Sorry Bossip, I call a spade a spade. The great white hype theory is true…
                Floyd never forgave white people for voting him off Dancing with the Stars so soon

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Floyd never forgave white people for voting him off Dancing with the Stars so soon

Poor bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                    Bossip: “Who are you chopping down right now?”

Floyd: No one… Floyd is so focused on my training right now. I don’t have time. That rumor about Tiny was false. I think TI is a pretty good rapper and wish him and his family nothing but the best. Floyd is not making sweet love to anybody else besides this speed bag right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X