Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Billy Graham been in Ricky's corner he would of definetly ktfo Pacquioa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he in Hatton's corner with a rocket launcher? if not I dont think he makes much of a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
      Billy Graham is the key, not that f*g "Floyd Joy Leroy ballfruit Mayweather" to beating Pacquioa.
      Pacquioa doesnt like pressure but fortunetly for him he beat a Hatton who wasnt physically fit and mentally ready. I'd say Hatton was only 25% there, had Manny fought the same one that beat Tyszu he wouldnt of lasted 1 round.

Billy Graham is a tactician and knows ho to win fights, Mayweather on the other hand is a stuttering druggie who thinks you have to drive on the left side of the road.

Manny Pacquioa's mustache disgusts me
      Jesus Freaking Christ...pls die....I think this is the most morronic post of all time...honestly....go play in traffic....at the very least open the door to your car (if you have the ability to drive or function I know ******s sometimes can't do that) put your both your hands by the door and proceed to use your knee to slam the door on your hands hopefully breaking every bone in there....this will at least prevent you from typing such stupid non sensical ****...or better yet pour your self some ceral add milk and about half a gallon of Drano.....then die....PHUCK!!!!! UUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
        Is he in Hatton's corner with a rocket launcher? if not I dont think he makes much of a difference.

LOL.......................made my day.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Billy can only give good advice on what cigs to import into the country
          dude would'nt of made a blind bit of difference
          My mate went on a Tobacco run last weekend, stayed in Spain for 1 night but he got steamin drunk and never even brought back any Tobacco! lol Cost him about £350 all in lol MUG

Comment

Billy Graham is the key, not that f*g "Floyd Joy Leroy ballfruit Mayweather" to beating Pacquioa.
            Pacquioa doesnt like pressure but fortunetly for him he beat a Hatton who wasnt physically fit and mentally ready. I'd say Hatton was only 25% there, had Manny fought the same one that beat Tyszu he wouldnt of lasted 1 round.

Billy Graham is a tactician and knows ho to win fights, Mayweather on the other hand is a stuttering druggie who thinks you have to drive on the left side of the road.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this site is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              My mate went on a Tobacco run last weekend, stayed in Spain for 1 night but he got steamin drunk and never even brought back any Tobacco! lol Cost him about £350 all in lol MUG
              lol

I use to do those runs 2 Surge But being a brother ur always the first to get pulled!! hehe

But good earner if you can get the stash back home

Comment

This is the same trainer that trained him for Lazcano. Basically Hatton was shot after Mayweather. I was calling it from the start and got bad feedback from boxing heads when I said Pacquiao would end Rickys career.

Comment

Working...
                X