No announcement yet.

Bored of zelenoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored of zelenoff

well i dunno about any1 else nt im bored or talking zelenoff he never says fuk all now just im gonna ko pimp im gonna bury versatile im gonna suck off a small boy im gonna get flattened by a punchbag and talk **** on youtube about it and how hes got a 700+ hook if thats the case my 16yr old brother hits about 1200 i wish i cud sign up to fight in the tps just so i could destroy this spastic shi.t cun.t but i dont have the money for the flights lol. It wouldnt be bad but every post is the same now zelenoff takin bout how hes the baddest mutha on the earth and how mayweathers duckin him and when he walked down the road Tyson crossed to the other side cos he was to sared and everyone else sayin how much of a **** he is. Hopefully he will get gangreen in both arms and legs and have to have em removed, but i suppose that would make him even harder lol

Yea, I'm bored him to. He blocked me so its no fun anymore.

Comment

its annoying to the point im actually thinking of saving up and flying to LA just to enjoy knockin him on his silly little arse

Comment

How can you tell if he has blocked you?

Anyway...TBH i don't think Charlie is boring ATM.

If he keeps posting new vids on youtube with him smashing his camera and failing to rip his shirt I'll be fine.

Comment

I enjoying readin his comments though

Comment

Originally posted by Sandro17 View Post
            How can you tell if he has blocked you?

Anyway...TBH i don't think Charlie is boring ATM.

If he keeps posting new vids on youtube with him smashing his camera and failing to rip his shirt I'll be fine.
            actually yeah the shirt ripping was funny but i want him to argue with us like the old days i miss that was great

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              actually yeah the shirt ripping was funny but i want him to argue with us like the old days i miss that was great
              Oh yeah...

Say doesn't the guy argue on another forum now?

Comment

Charlie almost managed to rip his shirt then he spat out his mouthpiece and quit like a *****.

Comment

**** was funny when he missed the bag lmao ahaha

Comment

I bet right now he's jerking off to these comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X