Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the chances of Floyd vs Marquez 2....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the chances of Floyd vs Marquez 2....

Look I know conventional wisdom is Guerrero or Canelo. Alot of people wrongly discredit the masterful ass whooping Floyd gave Marquez in the fight by saying floyd made Marquez come up. We obviously see Marquez has arrived at 147 now after slipping Pacquiao a roofie in round 6 of december 8th 2012. Marquez has arguably never been more popular and for some reason i cant shake the idea that Floyd likes that story and money to sell the next fight over Guerrero where Floyd will really have to introduce Robert to the mainstream.

I want the guerrero fight for sure over Marquez 2 but im starting to think thats gonna be the move.

0.................no point,plus Juan is still with Top Rank

Comment

i doubt floyd will fight marquez after juan has now displayed he has more power than anyone floyd has ever faced

3rd rd punch ends it for floyd, and marquez can land it as he did in the first fight, only takes on connect this time

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        i doubt floyd will fight marquez after juan has now displayed he has more power than anyone floyd has ever faced
        lmfao,wow,just wow

Comment

Arum is gonna milk Pacman's papi elsewhere.

Comment

Didn't you know? The only way Mayweather can redeem himself from fighting past prime fighters is to face a 38 year old Sergio Martinez! LOL

Comment

After that beating Pac was giving JMM, i doubt JMM will ever be the same again. He was taking a systematic beating against Pac before finding a punch. JMM might be older than Pac, but JMM has had a easier ride opponents wise than Pac, so was the fresher fighter.

So floyd might want JMM. JMM found that punch against Pac as Pac was a little too desperate after being robbed by Bradley.

Comment

Not likely. I would have zero problem with it though. He just waxed Pacquiao at 147. Why not?

Comment

I just think at this point the only fight outside of Floyd and Canelo is Floyd Marquez 2. Financially big I mean.

Comment

Floyd is fighting Guerrero in May almost certainly.

Comment

Working...
                    X