Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelton Benjamin says no!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I think I remember one of the mags, Pro Wrestling Illustrated or something. The big match up was Hogan vs Flair. It was Pac-Mayweather type hate, lol.
      My dad worked for a cable company and he got like 5-6 different ones for promotion WWF had a couple different ones WCW had one and then the independent ones. We used to get all the PPVs for free too. Thats how I got into boxing too, came across Bowe-Holyfield on accident.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
        My dad worked for a cable company and he got like 5-6 different ones for promotion WWF had a couple different ones WCW had one and then the independent ones. We used to get all the PPVs for free too. Thats how I got into boxing too, came across Bowe-Holyfield on accident.
        I think my current cable bills are karma for all the free shit I used to get with my "Black Box."

Comment

I think my current cable bills are karma for all the free shit I used to get with my "Black Box."
          Yea my cable bill is pretty ridiculous too, but I used to put my monthly bundle up my nose in a night, so I end up saving money sitting at home watching tv and playing computer.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
            Yea my cable bill is pretty ridiculous too, but I used to put my monthly bundle up my nose in a night, so I end up saving money sitting at home watching tv and playing computer.
            We are just some square bears from Delaware, big homie. It happens.

Comment

We are just some square bears from Delaware, big homie. It happens.
              None of the little neighborhood kids are even scared of me, I even grew an 8in beard so they'd leave me alone and they treat me like mother goose. I was sympathizing with Shrek when I watched it with my kids.

Comment

Who gives a shiet, Vince McMahon is AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  and The Rock's father in tandem with Tony Atlas were the first Black tag team champions in WWF history. That was in the 80's.

Get cable you bushman.
                  CConsidering this is 10 pages long I am guessing this has already been said but the Rock isn't African American. His father is actually a Black Canadian.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      CConsidering this is 10 pages long I am guessing this has already been said but the Rock isn't African American. His father is actually a Black Canadian.
                      Always knew the internet was racist.

Maybe why I'm only on page 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X