Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do khan and ortiz say prescott-maidana have to EARN a right to fight them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of fans would pay to see these rematches. Khan fought Mcloskey and could had fought Prescott. Atleast Ortiz level of competition has been better but Maidana is a fan favorite cause he brings it, it is not like he is stepping down in competition

Comment

FEAR.

"Earn a shot to make me quit again!"

There is trauma here. Victor, grab your balls now that you are sporting man hair on your face and fight Maidana already.

Comment

if a man kicks your ass..wouldnt you wanna get redemption??

Comment

Risk/reward!

If the fans want them to possibly get stopped again by the same guy, they better get paid handsomely for a possible beating! Simple. Otherwise they dont have the financial incentive to speak to their respective conquerors.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            Oh... you must have missed the two pages of replies before this post that specifically answer why one or both of the fighters mentioned don't want to get redemption because of various external factors.

Comment

both moved up and beat other fighters and claim that the fighters who took them down nightmare road arnt on their level???neither are willing to prove i in the ring tho..
              They scurred...

After Bradley whoops up on Khan, he will be begging Prescott for a rematch..

Comment

not if i knew i couldn't beat them. i would also avoid asian southpaws, guys who live far away, and really tall mexicans if i knew i couldn't beat them. but that's just me.

Comment

Some of u fans are sickening. Making excuses for these two not to fight their nemesis. These aren't just loses in these guys careers. These are career defining loses/moments in their careers. And they are running from that obstacle. Apparently, they don't make fighters like they used to....and fans neither.

Comment

bump................

Comment

both moved up and beat other fighters and claim that the fighters who took them down nightmare road arnt on their level???neither are willing to prove i in the ring tho..
                      cuz they both dont want to get raped again.

Comment

Working...
                      X