Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Deal With Mayweather Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True thing. Rumour has it he's locked up in a cabin in the hills of the Phillipino's countryside living off rain water and mosquitoes, often seen with head in hands as he reminisces the barrage of tapping on his skull like a dripping tap. Tap...tap...tap...tap! Oh gawd help me! You can hear him scream sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Agreed but the PC-media is biased against Whites and Asians... so they always suck every Black person's cack they can including over-hyping every Black/Dark Latino fighter who comes along:

Berto, Broner, Crawford, Lara, Kirkland, I could go on forever...

Pacquiao clearly won the fight..it's actually not even debatable anymore...I had it 7-5 Pacquiao but I could definitely see 8-4 or 9-3...
      Anything that you post regarding that fight can't be paid attention to because you are so heavy bias in favor of Pacquiao and are heavily anti-Floyd. If you do watch the fight and pay close attention, you will see that Floyd dominated say 5 rounds, Manny only dominated 2. The rest are competitive at best. You would need to be EXTREMELY bias to say that Pacquiao won the remaining 5 rounds, which would make it 7-5 Pacquiao. And to say you can see it being 9-3 or 8-4 in favor of Pacquiao shows that you are in fact delusional. I watched the fight twice. I gave Pacquiao 4 rounds, and I felt like I was being generous with that, because I reinerate again. Pacquiao only clearly won 2 rounds.

Comment

Not only that, but the public consensus is that Floyd won. And most if not all boxing experts say Floyd won. Please can we put this to rest. Any argument doesn't change the outcome. It's been almost 2 months. People need to get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Using this logic Manny has to have a third rematch with Bradley because Bradley was injured in both of their fights. And Manny is still 1-1 against Bradley.
          I've been calling for a rubber match since the second fight. People seem to think it's moot, not giving Bradley the benefit of the doubt.

I, like some, feel that Manny wasn't super impressive in either fight. That's the problem. I'm judging him AS Manny Pacquiao. AS Manny Pacquiao, I feel he didn't do enough against Bradley, a guy who basically made Pacman look like just another fighter, not the totally dominant super fighter he'd looked against Clottey.

The same Clottey who on record said he was defeated before he ever stepped foot in the ring.

He wasn't talking about facing a better fighter. He was told to throw that fight. It wouldn't shock me if Rios was also told to throw the fight.

MayPac just got me to the point where I don't believe in Manny's hype anymore. I don't think he deserves a rematch UNTIL he proves he's a top tier fighter. The only ones he can prove that against, are Marquez and Bradley. Period. Nobody else stylistically makes any sense. Marquez is living off that KO and he isn't taking that fight. That leaves a rubber match with Bradley.

If you put Pac/Bradley on Mayweather's undercard, you've got guaranteed money. And we'll know for sure - because if Bradley gets ANOTHER win, we'll know Pac is shot and doesn't deserve a Mayweather rematch because it'd be moot.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Anything that you post regarding that fight can't be paid attention to because you are so heavy bias in favor of Pacquiao and are heavily anti-Floyd. If you do watch the fight and pay close attention, you will see that Floyd dominated say 5 rounds, Manny only dominated 2. The rest are competitive at best. You would need to be EXTREMELY bias to say that Pacquiao won the remaining 5 rounds, which would make it 7-5 Pacquiao. And to say you can see it being 9-3 or 8-4 in favor of Pacquiao shows that you are in fact delusional. I watched the fight twice. I gave Pacquiao 4 rounds, and I felt like I was being generous with that, because I reinerate again. Pacquiao only clearly won 2 rounds.
          I would argue Pacquiao clearly won 3 rounds, as do most. I'm not talking domination, I'm talking doing enough to win the round. There were 3 such rounds, one of which Floyd just looked clumsy, so he basically beat himself.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Agreed but the PC-media is biased against Whites and Asians... so they always suck every Black person's cack they can including over-hyping every Black/Dark Latino fighter who comes along:

Berto, Broner, Crawford, Lara, Kirkland, I could go on forever...

Pacquiao clearly won the fight..it's actually not even debatable anymore...I had it 7-5 Pacquiao but I could definitely see 8-4 or 9-3...

Comment

Working...
            X