Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No degen de hacer post en la latino langa bola de putos....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    God is real!
    ...been done.........next..........

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
      everyone loves to hate on mexicans.

in boxing everyone talks crap and wants to see our fighters lose..non mexican latinos..gringos...filipnos and even mexicans hating on mexicans...lol you know how many mexicans i know who hate canelo or even hate JMM?? also with that you got the chicano/paisa rivalry

in futbol..C America HATES mexico. Gringos hate mexico and even S america hate on mexico...i always hear from south americans how mexico only plays El salvador to get in the world cup and if they qualified in S america they would never make it.

random thoughts...
      Is "Paisa" a interrogative term??

Comment

God is real!

In your mind only....NEXT TOPIC.

everyone loves to hate on mexicans.

in boxing everyone talks crap and wants to see our fighters lose..non mexican latinos..gringos...filipnos and even mexicans hating on mexicans...lol you know how many mexicans i know who hate canelo or even hate JMM?? also with that you got the chicano/paisa rivalry

in futbol..C America HATES mexico. Gringos hate mexico and even S america hate on mexico...i always hear from south americans how mexico only plays El salvador to get in the world cup and if they qualified in S america they would never make it.

random thoughts...
        That's not really true man, Mexico is no different than any other country in that people show hatred towards. Talk to South Americans about what they think of Argentinians, Puerto Ricans vs Cubans, or what the entire world thinks about America.

The reality is, Mexico is made fun of, or hated on because it's a major player in the world. Either in boxing, the economy, drug wars, you name it, so there's going to be hatred there.

Americans call us names, want us out of the U.S and then take their vacations in Mexico, love Mexican food, want to fuk Mexican women and drink tequila by the gallon.

Don't take it as an insult homie, take is as pride that they have Mexico on the brain. Who complains about Kazakhstan? Nobody because they are irrelevant and don't give a ****.

Comment

God is real!
          God is real and I pray for those who think otherwise.

Comment

God is real and I pray for those who think otherwise.
            I haven't made up my mind bout that so im not saying he is or he is not but for those who for sure say he is not why would they care if you pray for them or not since nothing is going to happen to them?? just sayin...........

Comment

Porque nunca se aparecen los Cubanos por aqui? ahi como 20 y nunca los vas a ver aqui.. tampoco los boricuas se aparecen . No mas uno o dos. esto no mas consiste de pochos y Mexicanos y no sabemos de que hablar.

Todos nececistamos de participar

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Porque nunca se aparecen los Cubanos por aqui? ahi como 20 y nunca los vas a ver aqui.. tampoco los boricuas se aparecen . No mas uno o dos. esto no mas consiste de pochos y Mexicanos y no sabemos de que hablar.

Todos nececistamos de participar
                Who you callin' a POCHO eseeeeeeeee.......don't you know im Looooooooooookoooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

y si intercambiamos fotos desnudos?

Comment

como estan companieros? cuando nos vamos a cojer unas viejas?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      In your mind only....NEXT TOPIC.

That's not really true man, Mexico is no different than any other country in that people show hatred towards. Talk to South Americans about what they think of Argentinians, Puerto Ricans vs Cubans, or what the entire world thinks about America.

The reality is, Mexico is made fun of, or hated on because it's a major player in the world. Either in boxing, the economy, drug wars, you name it, so there's going to be hatred there.

Americans call us names, want us out of the U.S and then take their vacations in Mexico, love Mexican food, want to fuk Mexican women and drink tequila by the gallon.

Don't take it as an insult homie, take is as pride that they have Mexico on the brain. Who complains about Kazakhstan? Nobody because they are irrelevant and don't give a ****.
                      PR vs Cuba? La historia demuestra que son islas hermanas. "De un pajaro las dos alas", era lo que se decía de las islas. Los que conocemos la historia sabemos el porque de las banderas. Tambien conocemos de los que con ellos lucharon por su libertad. Hoy dia los que se crian en EU no saben absolutamente nada de la historia de ambos y de los lazos que nos unen. Ellos, los dominicanos y nosotros somos taínos, somos la misma raza. Lamentablemente la ignorancia de la juventud hoy nos hace ver como enemigos cuando siempre hemos sido hermanos.

Y concuerdo con Maniac, los cubanos casi no participan aquí y los boricuas desaparecen. Hagan un thread de Margarito vs Cotto y veran como aportan. Eso parece ser lo unico que los motiva. Y ELHURACAN es un cabron. Solo viene a leer.

Comment

Working...
                      X