No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
    What i love, Wlad actually wanted to fight Chisora.yes, Chisora who. and the hardcore fans including *** Rider makes out he is a credible opponent, I never expected that.
    No I actually said he was a lesser opponent but I can forgive that since Wlad has always fought and tried to fight the best available opponents. Haye has fought consistently crap opponents at HW which I let go until the Audley fight.....that was one too far.

I give Haye his due now. Its easy to understand. Over 10 pages and your primitive brain still doesnt comprehend.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Wlad has abandon his roots to fight for the Germans, what kind of man does this.
      Many fighters "abandon their roots" to go fight in America to maximise their earning potential and gain more exposure. That is a stupid argument.

Comment

Wlad doesn't do this, his fellow Ukrainians get little or no help from him.
        You couldn't be more wrong. Haven't you ever heard of the Klitschko Foundation?

http://www.klichkofund.org.ua/

http://www.klichkofund.org.ua/programs/index/cat/3

Promote the development of sports

Promoting the development of sport is one of the main charitable activity areas of Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko. Indeed, this was the mission of the Klitschko Brothers Foundation’s predecessor – the Sport - XXI Century international foundation dedicated to promoting the development of sport founded by the Klitschko brothers in 1998. In this manner we aspire to promote sport development as a precondition to achieving success in life. Indeed, the role of sport isn’t only to tone the body and achieve high athletic results but also to give inspiration in overcoming life’s obstacles, to teach how to deal with tense situations under pressure, to be organized and persistent in meeting goals. Moreover, we view sport as the universal language of communication and mutual enrichment between people.

KLITSCHKO BROTHERS RAISED 880 THOUSANDS EUROS FOR UKRAINIAN CHILDREN SPORTS SCHOOLS.

880 thousand Euros that have been raised at the Charity Auction will be spent for supporting Ukrainian children in sports schools all over Ukraine. Among respectable guests of this event were very famous persons: Boris Becker, the Scorpions, Andrey Shevchenko and Hayden Panettiere.

"For today we have received a lot of requests from children sport schools from all over the country. Children want to study, to go in for sport, to be healthy. We would like to give them such opportunity. In fact, sport has the power to open the world. Charity Gala Dinner participation gives to our friends a possibility to be involved in realization of our goals" - said Vitaly Klitschko.

The Charity Auction was a significant part of first Gala-Dinner. During this evening 7 exclusive lots were presented by Klitschko Brothers: Montblanс limited edition watch designed especially for Wladimir and Vitali, Artobject created by Wladimir Klitschko (For the first time Wladimir uses boxing gloves as paintbrushes, and blow by blow depicts the fight on canvas), Gown created by based on sketches of Natalie Klitschko, Doubles match with tennis legend – Boris Becker, Exclusive trip to Mallorca and a round of golf with Wladimir Klitschko, the right to carry the championship belt of Wladimir Klitschko into the ring and exclusive guitar by the Scorpions. Rock legends presented one evening to their friends – brothers Klitschko– and joined them at the Gala Dinner. The Scorpions shared good initiatives of brothers Klitschko and offered an auction the guitar on which the Scorpions performed their immortal hits at the Gala Dinner.

“Today thousands of Ukrainian girls and boys, who want to receive a quality education and maintain good health, need support of powerful people. Thanks to our guests, who visited our Gala-Dinner and took part at the charitable auction, Ukrainian children have got a new chance to become better and find their way in life” – said Wladimir Klitschko.

“Millions of Ukrainian children got the opportunity to participate in organized athletics, maintain good health, and receive a quality education. – added Wladimir Klitschko - We are more than sure, such a Charity Gala Dinners will became a tradition!”
        Last edited by The Hammer; 06-28-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Bore off you rotund cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            No I actually said he was a lesser opponent but I can forgive that since Wlad has always fought and tried to fight the best available opponents. Haye has fought consistently crap opponents at HW which I let go until the Audley fight.....that was one too far.

I give Haye his due now. Its easy to understand. Over 10 pages and your primitive brain still doesnt comprehend.
            Wlad tried to fight Chisora,who is not even in the top 10. The number 1 heavyweight in the world taking on the might that is Chiosora. you were happy with that?

Wlad takes on a just Euro level fighter and you are happy. *** Riddler you are weird.

Haye is a cruiserweight, testing the waters in the heavyweight division, and then fighting a massive hometown fight. The PPV say i am right, you are wrong.

The number 1 heavyweight in the world takes on Chisora and *** Rider the Haye supporter thinks this is a superfight.
            Last edited by rich6666; 06-28-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              You couldn't be more wrong. Haven't you ever heard of the Klitschko Foundation?

http://www.klichkofund.org.ua/

http://www.klichkofund.org.ua/programs/index/cat/3

http://www.boxingscene.com/kotelnik-...-boxers--36107

His fellow Ukrainians would disagree.

Former WBA light welterweight champion Andriy Kotelnik (31-4-1, 13 KOs), one of the finest boxers in his weight class, pulled no punches during his recent interview with national media agency "Young Ukraine" ("Ukraina Molodaya"). Kotelnik, who is coming off two back-to-back losses to world-class operators Amir Khan and Devon Alexander, threw a couple of bombs in the direction of the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali, and their promotional company K2.

"I'm not arguing the fact that Klitschko is a top Ukrainian brand. But they are strong and powerful just because there's no competition in the modern heavyweight era. When the brothers created their promotional stable, they announced they would be the first Ukrainians to stage a championship fight in our homeland. But it was me who has actually got this job done. I accomplished this goal in 2008 when I outpointed Japanese Norio Kimura in my native Lviv for the WBA belt.

I became Ukraine's fifth champion of the world following Klitschko brothers, Wladimir Sidorenko and Sergey Dzinziruk. But Klitschkos, who dominate the Ukrainian sportive media space, do everything to convince people that they are the only men to carry on local boxing.

My fight with Devon Alexander was broadcast in 85 countries in the world - except for Ukraine. On the other hand, generally available local networks showcased fights of somebody named (Avtandil) Khurtsidze. When I fought Gavin Rees in Wales (for the WBA 140lb title), one of my Russian friends said to me: 'Hey, don't you know Ukrainian networks don't televise your fights. Our NTV+ does.' Don't you think it's not just an accident?

Vitali once said that he felt bad for me. And I feel bad for those boxers, who have agreements with his company. Klitschko asked me to compete for K2 but his offer wasn't even remotely close to the one which could satisfy me."

Comment

The number 1 heavy in the world picks out and fights a Euro level fighter and you are happy? Common ***Riddler!!!

You really agree with this son.

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
                  The number 1 heavy in the world picks out and fights a Euro level fighter and you are happy? Common ***Riddler!!!

You really agree with this son.
                  No he tried to pick David Haye and/or Alexander Povetkin but neither of them wanted the fight. You cant fight the best in every fight, especially when they dont want to fight you. Was I happy with the Chisora fight? Not really but Im not gonna ***** on Wlad for it. Especially when he cancelled it to take a bigger fight. Its a moot point. You are desperate and are reaching badly. Do yourself a favour and stop posting because this thread is a massacre.
                  Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 06-28-2011, 07:01 PM.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/kotelnik-...-boxers--36107

His fellow Ukrainians would disagree.
                    No, 99.99% would not. That's like saying because DeGale says something negative about Haye, then all Brits hate Hate.

If there's ONE feather-fisted boxer who is bitter because he couldn't get a lucrative contract he wanted from K-2 (or from anybody else, because skillful feather-fisted boxers are abundant in Eastern Europe) then it doesn't mean much. Hopefully he's happier sitting on Don King's shelf.

Most of the Klitschko supporters on boxingscene are Ukrainians: Mikhnienko, RussianCrusian, WLAD OWNS, BrooklynBomber, kyshenko team, etc.

And by the way, that article was put here by a notorious Klitschko-hating Russian writer, Alexey "Sucks" Sukachev.

Comment

No he tried to pick David Haye and/or Alexander Povetkin but neither of them wanted the fight. Was I happy with the Chisora fight? Not really but Im not gonna ***** on Wlad for it. Especially when he cancelled it to take a bigger fight. Its a moot point. You are desperate and are reaching badly. Do yourself a favour and stop posting because this thread is a massacre.
                      He canceled the fight because he said he had a rib injury 3 days before the fight, a week later it was good enough to play a round of golf though.

Injuries in the week leading up to the fight, how does that happen when the hard training is out of the way?

Comment

Working...
                      X