Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Cotto Face Off with Max Kellerman "Round 1" Interview

Interview with Max Kellerman including Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xhb...layer_embedded

Man after watching this interview it makes me respect both of these guys more than I already do... No trash-talking necessary and you know they're both coming to win and give the fans what they want to see! I can't wait for this fight!

Correct me if i'm wrong please...but can a couple of top fighters get any classier than these two gentelmen?

Comment

That was boring. You know what would really help? If one of them started talking in third person.

Comment

Originally posted by George W Bush View Post
        That was boring. You know what would really help? If one of them started talking in third person.
        Your post shows you're like your Avatar....a complete ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
          Correct me if i'm wrong please...but can a couple of top fighters get any classier than these two gentelmen?
          I have to agree! these guys bring so much pride and good sportsmanship it makes you respect them not only as boxers but as people as well! more than i can say for some of these other boxers that are forced to use antics like fighting at the press conferences or trash talking their opponents to sell fights...

Comment

Two respectfull gentlemen who rather do their talking with their fist.

Comment

Looking at the video, it's obvious there is no apparent animosity between the two, and in all their pre fight press conferences, they treated each other with respect and with a lot of courtesy. This one will be a great fight, because they're coming in as professionals, and I dont expect to see any dirty tactics on either part. Can't wait till fight night.

Comment

that was awesome. id like to see one of those with roy jones and bhop.. manny is starting to look like a monkey with all those roids/GH .. cotto looks quite a bit bigger, but manny looks strong enough and conditioned enough to take advantage of any openings he sees.. every one of cottos punches will be worth 3 of manny's. i think the hatton punch would rock cotto but not KO him
                Last edited by Talon; 10-20-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngerManagement View Post
                  that was awesome. id like to see one of those with roy jones and bhop.. manny is starting to look like a monkey with all those roids/GH .. cotto looks quite a bit bigger, but manny looks strong enough and conditioned enough to take advantage of any openings he sees.. every one of cottos punches will be worth 3 of manny's. i think the hatton punch would rock cotto but not KO him

Comment

Working...
                  X