No announcement yet.

Has the GGG Hate gone too far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
    Is Dominic Wade a good fighter? Yes or no?
    Was Muhammadi a good opponent for Kovalev or Murat for Hopkins? Both were IBF mandatory fights that each had to fight, just like Golovkin has to fight Wade. All three were/are weak mandatories, but it's the IBFs rules, not the fighters choice of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
      Good post fam.. tell Golovkin to come to Oakland, let's see if he can do it again
      Easy work,tell Ward to take off his running shoes

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Was Muhammadi a good opponent for Kovalev or Murat for Hopkins? Both were IBF mandatory fights that each had to fight, just like Golovkin has to fight Wade. All three were/are weak mandatories, but it's the IBFs rules, not the fighters choice of opponent.
        I understand that, I'm speaking solely of the substance of the opponent. Dominc Wade isn't very good, at all. It seems like Golovkin's entire career is solely filled with the Dominic Wade's of the world. His mandatory's aren't very good and neither are the fighter's his team puts in front of him. That's my point.

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
          Easy work,tell Ward to take off his running shoes
          No prob I just hope you tell GGG to practice taking a lot of headbutts in sparring because SOG gonna come at him like a battering ram

Comment

you give me GGG/Ward, GGG/Lara, GGG/Canelo, GGG/Degale, any combination of these 4 fights. Win, lose or draw, Golovkin's warranted. BTW, I got him winning 2 out of 4.

Comment

It seems like people are intentionally ignoring WHY he's fighting Wade. Wade is his IBF mandatory. Golovkin tried to fight Canelo next, that failed. He tried to fight Saunders next, that failed. Since he couldn't secure a title unification fight, he's obligated to fight his mandatory. On top of that, the #1 ranked guy is Johnson, who was down to fight Golovkin but suffered an injury, so the next man up is Wade.

Unfortunately this is true. This happened with Devon Alexander vs. Lee Purdy.

Comment

Hell give me GGG/Jacobs! That's a fight I'd like to see and another credible scalp for GGG's resume. These are the names he needs on his resume to be recognized to be as great as his skillset and power lead us to believe. Can you imagine GGG fighting Jacobs, Lara, Degale, Canelo, Ward? That's a career.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  It is really not hate, it is his fan base being sensitive much like Mayweather and Pacquiao fan base was over the years. You love to criticize every other fighter but can't take it when somebody Criticize yours

GGG really don't have that much "HATE" people just want to see him vs the Best before trying to Crown him the "Greatest Middleweight Ever" like some are already trying to do

Deontay Wilder, Charles Martin, Fury, Canelo, Leo Santa Cruz are all getting the exact same treatment. None of them will ever get to a point in which all fans agree that they have proven themselves "Enough". GGG career doesn't end if he beats Canelo, fans will continue to call for him to fight the next best thing much like they did with Mayweather and Pacquiao
                  Who were the middleweights Hopkins beat to be considered among the best ever at 160?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
                    No prob I just hope you tell GGG to practice taking a lot of headbutts in sparring because SOG gonna come at him like a battering ram
                    He already has a plan for that.

Ward gonna have issues with Barrera

Comment

Stop saying he has to Natas. You know that if a Froch or another winnable huge payday came along he'd take that fight instead of the mandatory defense.

Can't you just be honest about this. He has choices despite not getting the Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X