Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the bigger fight ending power, Wlad or Fury ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
    Which one of you two troll voted Fury ? Or has Billy snuck in here without leaving a comment ?
    i voted for fury. i always pick the troll answer in ******ed threads with polls.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      i voted for fury. i always pick the troll answer in ******ed threads with polls.
      It is only ******ed when it is needed to prove to someone who is unbeknown to the facts yet everyone else can see who carries the heavier shots.

Comment

Everybody knows Fury cant punch for ****. Part of the reason his fights are borefests

Comment

Lets help Scott out a bit:

Putting words in people's mouth is amusing....

I made the point that statistically the numbers tell a certain tale. the point was that Fury is not feather fisted and that if we follow the stats it tells a certain picture. i never reached a conclusion that Fury is a bigger puncher than Vlad. No i did not vote for fury, and no my name is not bill lol.

Read the post cited carefully Scott... it says that the numbers tell something, not that I believe a conclusion that you have put in my mouth. Anyhow, it bothers me not because all the information in the Fury Vlad thread shows the exact context for the statements and what my intentions were...carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            I don't think I've ever seen Fury knock someone out, it's obviously Wlad who holds more power.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              h0w can anyone say that Vlad has superior power to Fury?
              I can. And judging by the poll I am not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                That is by far the worst example anyone could've provided. So not only does Fury illegally hold Cunningham's head with his left hand, he couldn't even KO a cruiserweight with a clean shot.

Comment

Definatley Wlad

Fury has unorthadox "slapping" style, similar to calzaghe in that sense, you rarely see him throw a punch with great form.

Wladamir pretty much only throws with great form, which becomes his undoing as he can't throw if he's not set, and his opponent is not in position.

It's why he lost

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    That is by far the worst example anyone could've provided. So not only does Fury illegally hold Cunningham's head with his left hand, he couldn't even KO a cruiserweight with a clean shot.
                    i know you are going to argue no matter what, but here is fury "knocking someone out"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
                      i know you are going to argue no matter what, but here is fury "knocking someone out"

That was the only 'KO win' I thought might be legit, couldn't be bothered at the time to find it.

It's only really British fighters that have such an inflated KO ratio, you know you're in trouble when you come through the rankings with ****ty KO ratio. I think Malignaggi would be something like 35(20) if he started off his career in ze UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X