No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux Vs Leo Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    He's too young to be punch drunk but damned if I know half of what he's talking about lol! He has the vocabulary of a 4 year old "because,and then,because,because,and then,Quigg,Frampton,and then exciting,Rigo,and then"...

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      You just compared joe Frazier to Leo Santa Cruz?
      c'mon jas, is that what you read from my post?

i wasn't comparing LSC to anybody

saying the more skilled fighter wins by default is inaccurate and has been proven to be false in many situations

Comment

Poor fans. Fantasy fights are all they can have. Thanks Haymon!

Comment

... Rigo so boring, doe... Rigo don't sell tickets, doe..."

Comment

It's becoming really hard to defend lsc, he's not a bad kid or boxer, but someone please explain to him that he is a professional fighter not a professional talker, when he talks and talks but fights nobodies is only bringing shame to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              not saying rigo doesn't win the fight, but since when does "class of fighter" or "skill" hold the only determining factor in who wins a fight?

who was more skilled as a boxer? Muhammed Ali or Joe Frazier?

get a clue
              You get a clue d1ckheacl. You're actually making my point for me. Skill obviously isn't the only factor in who will win a fight, but this particular fight it is. Your example of Ali/Frazier is a poor one. In the 1st fight, Frazier won because of his serious power (something LSC doesn't have). Ali won the others. I realize the "Thrilla" was more of a war of attrition. Something Rigo has never, ever participated in.

I appreciated LSC and his high work rate but in this fight, it's hard to imagine any scenario where the difference in pure talent doesn't shine through and Rigo wins a very lopsided decision.

Comment

If Rigo is signing with Roc Nation then expect Cruz vs Mares next (or one of the other title holders)

Comment

Working...
                X