Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that the government was found guilty of assassinating MLK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are referring to Attorney William Pepper's Civil Suit on behalf of the King Family.

It was a Civil Trial and not a Criminal Trial.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...ed-martin.html

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I think you are referring to Attorney William Pepper's Civil Suit on behalf of the King Family.

It was a Civil Trial and not a Criminal Trial.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...ed-martin.html
      Great article. Ill never understand official story government knob gobbling idiots who truely believe government to be some infallable perfect god like being that never makes mistakes except when it comes to 3rd trimester abortions and the death penalty for serial killers and child rapists.

Comment

They murked JFK so hell anything is possible.

Comment

no one will ever truly know. something similar happen with a man named colosio that was running for office in mexico. i belive he had many many great ideas to change mexico. but it all ended when a mistery man shot him in the head during his campain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I just glimpsed something about the government being found guilty of assassinating MLK in 99, is there any truth to these things??
            yes.

they also put MLK blvd. in every city so black men can sell crack and get shot there.

**** the govt! **** white devils!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              yes.

they also put MLK blvd. in every city so black men can sell crack and get shot there.

**** the govt! **** white devils!
              Yeah, I am absolutely not making this a black and white thing.Just searching for answers to many things, this included.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                You are all conspiracy nuts. Since when has American been involved in assassinations?!
                Well probably the dumbest conspiracy theory is that the US government kills one of its own leaders... and then is found guilty of its own crime. Yes, the US government was found guilty by itself for carrying out an assassination that was meant to be kept secret. Just priceless.

Comment

Working...
                X