Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post

"and his armpits smell the best"

Comment

My dad is just a nice guy. He always provided everything we (his kids) needed. We graduated from University thanks to him and my mother as well. He is always calm, never seen him yell or scream at anyone. I watched boxing with him since I was probably in diapers.

Comment

I live in Houston also, I would like to have your business information so I could stop by sometime. My job takes me around the whole town including spring/katy/richmond and other places and I never know what's a good place to eat at.

saludos

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        mexican food, me im in the hot dog bussines.

Comment

my jefe is buena onda....tiene como 40 compadres el hombre....no les miento...si no fuera por los consejos de el estuviera en el bote.....

Comment

ATM mi jefe. Didn't wear shoes in his early years. Had to stop going to school at age 12 to help younger siblings. Came to the US in his teens crossed deserts and mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              My dad is just a nice guy. He always provided everything we (his kids) needed. We graduated from University thanks to him and my mother as well. He is always calm, never seen him yell or scream at anyone. I watched boxing with him since I was probably in diapers.
              wtf????? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN SON?????

Comment

My father is well respected since he was a great baseball player (still is) Sum b1tch won a home run derby at the age of 55. Anyway, he's a scum bag.
                Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 07-01-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  My father is well respected since he was a great baseball player (still is) Sum b1tch won a home run derby at the age of 55. Anyway, he's a scum bag.
                  [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/37162448.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Esta muerto. Fallecio a la edad de 95. Lo extranamos mucho, pero sabemos que el esta con El Senior ahora :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ramblingalp View Post
                      Esta muerto. Fallecio a la edad de 95. Lo extranamos mucho, pero sabemos que el esta con El Senior ahora :-)
                      95? Wow!

He lived a long life

Comment

Working...
                      X