No announcement yet.

Pacquiao needs to secure Canelo for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao needs to secure Canelo for September

Dont tell me this aint a live fight cuz this will for sure just sell itself, with pacs loss in regard.

He is tarnishing his legacy by cherrypicking lightweights and making them move up in weight in that stable.

yes its a 54 title but him and floyd has similar wieghts. no excuses. he needs to beat floyd to the gun in fighting the ginger.

If Pac beats Canelo thats an automatic fight, hype is a live again for Mayweather-Pacquiao on Cinco de Mayo 2014.

come on man...

Comment

I like Pac and give him a solid chance at defeating canelo too, I think the same gameplan they used on Margarito they can use against Canelo, avoid Canelo as much as possible earlier on then take it to him in the later rounds and win on points.

But if the fight happen I got Canelo to stop Pacquaio on body shots, or even tko I can see Pacquaio going down more then 3 times in a round and it getting called off.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
        I like Pac and give him a solid chance at defeating canelo too, I think the same gameplan they used on Margarito they can use against Canelo, avoid Canelo as much as possible earlier on then take it to him in the later rounds and win on points.

But if the fight happen I got Canelo to stop Pacquaio on body shots, or even tko
        I can see Pacquaio going down more then 3 times in a round and it getting called off.
        the first bold part - the gameplan was weight draining - canelo wont do that
        the second bold part - exactly why pac wont dream of it

Comment

If he can dash in and out like he did with Margo he can win.

Comment

Pacquiao's 154 title is not legit, though. Canelo would win easily, especially since Manny is coming off a horrible loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
              Pacquiao's 154 title is not legit, though. Canelo would win easily, especially since Manny is coming off a horrible loss.
              It's legit, Manny has fought guys as big as Canelo before and beat them with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                Dont tell me this aint a live fight cuz this will for sure just sell itself, with pacs loss in regard.

He is tarnishing his legacy by cherrypicking lightweights and making them move up in weight in that stable.

yes its a 54 title but him and floyd has similar wieghts. no excuses. he needs to beat floyd to the gun in fighting the ginger.

If Pac beats Canelo thats an automatic fight, hype is a live again for Mayweather-Pacquiao on Cinco de Mayo 2014.
                lol this is funny

Comment

twos company, threes a crowd. Canelo is Floyds next opponent.
                  Floyd hasnt fought every 6 months like Pac so no one expects Pac to fight Canelo.
                  Floyd dont want to fight Garcia, khan, bradley in the space of a year and a half, so should just do it in one fight. Take the inititiative.

Many fighters before Floyd when they havent had interesting divisions and more attractive fights were in other divisions that is where they went. Broner is going to fight Paul the magician as its interesing there.

Comment

It's certianly better than A Rios fight

Comment

Working...
                    X