Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez's Trainer: Alfonso Gomez Another Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look up fernando vargas, juanma lopez, panchito bojado etc....

THAT is why they're STILL building him up. People in here are just talking shat cause they wanna see the guy lose. Get the Fk over it. He's being managed and brought up the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
      i highly doubt hbo would approve rhodes and not vanes... So stop playing that stupid card you effin ******.. Hbo will put on anyone that canelo is fighting and they'll be much happier with vanes than hatton, rhodes, or any of the other bums your boyfriend has matched up against... The dirty armenian youre refering to hires dirty mexicans to clean toilets...
      Last edited by Turok2; 06-22-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Deleted for racist comments
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 06-22-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

****in mexicans cant open their mouth without insulting more intelligent people than them.... So you mutta****er listen to this... He doesnt have to defend his mandatory right away, but when you dont its considered ducking you ****in illiterate ****.... And if he doesnt wanna defend right away at least fight a legin ****in jr. Middleweight and dont fight a 45 year old retiree or a natural 147 and make him blow up...

it's a shame vanes parents weren't the ones getting hung there along with the rest of his Filthy people so i wouldn't have to hear or see him long live turkey!

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
            look up fernando vargas, juanma lopez, panchito bojado etc....

THAT is why they're STILL building him up. People in here are just talking shat cause they wanna see the guy lose. Get the Fk over it. He's being managed and brought up the right way.
            I have no issues with with a fighter being managed well and being brought up the right way. what i do have a problem is you cant hold a wbc belt hostage and away from those that have graduated from a being built up to now being deserving of a world championship belt... i know the WBC gave him the belt because they make money, but if youre gonna accept a belt then you have to accept the fact that you have to defend the belt against mandatories... Canelo is a great talent and he has a bright future, but if hes not ready to carry a belt and defend it then he should vacate it and keep fighting bums until he's ready to rightfully hold a belt...

Comment

EVEN IF by some way gaynes were to beat canelo the WBC would just make him Fight Anuglo and if omoua and roman hurt him i can only imagine what El perro would do to that bum

Comment

I have no issues with with a fighter being managed well and being brought up the right way. what i do have a problem is you cant hold a wbc belt hostage and away from those that have graduated from a being built up to now being deserving of a world championship belt... i know the WBC gave him the belt because they make money, but if youre gonna accept a belt then you have to accept the fact that you have to defend the belt against mandatories... Canelo is a great talent and he has a bright future, but if hes not ready to carry a belt and defend it then he should vacate it and keep fighting bums until he's ready to rightfully hold a belt...
                I agree 100%.

Comment

If Canelo fights Gomez, then I'll just have to triple my hate for him. Don't make me regret of having second thoughts of taking an interest in following your career Canelo.

Comment

What's so impressive about vanes?.. Ya Mayorga is washed up but vanes is nothing special to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      What's so impressive about vanes?.. Ya Mayorga is washed up but vanes is nothing special to me.
                      he got dropped by roman and left deformed he has NO DEFENSE he got a Gift vs omoua or whatever the guys name....

I don't see people complaining about K9 defending his IBF belt against Nobodies....

Comment

Working...
                      X