No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Odlanier Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
    the point giver has had e-poverty on the ropes for quite some time, but the point giver must get busy in the later rounds.

enjoy thine bounty, young md.
    Are you the one who gave me some points a few monhs ago for no reason? You have very few, I'd like to give you some back. Show me how.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
      http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7033&cat=boxer

Take your pick.

Vitali Klitschko:

- has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- 38 KOs in 40 wins.

- great chin, never been down.

- has never trailed on the scorecards.

- only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing AND kickboxing.

- is 39 years old now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the heavyweight division. His comeback record is 5-0, 4 KOs. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.
      Goodness gracious me, those names on that list just take my breath away. I just can't believe Vitali got through all those massive names unscathed. He truly deserves to be in the pantheon of greats. The biggest name on that list was Lewis.......oh wait....

Comment

Originally posted by md9476 View Post
        Goodness gracious me, those names on that list just take my breath away. I just can't believe Vitali got through all those massive names unscathed. He truly deserves to be in the pantheon of greats. The biggest name on that was Lewis.......oh wait....
        Vitali has many excellent wins on his resume especially after his comeback where he dominated Juan Carlos Gomez, Sam Peter, Arreola, Johnson and Sonowski. 5 fighters who have 4 losses between them in how many fights? Probably over 150.

And what's so impressive is that he is well past prime and hasn't lost a single round.

You are clearly anti-Klitschko and are mad they are so dominant, destroying American fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Are you the one who gave me some points a few monhs ago for no reason? You have very few, I'd like to give you some back. Show me how.
          the point giver gives many posters points.

the point giver requests young edgar not worry, because the point giver's bounty will be replenished soon enough.

the point giver is enjoying some nectar of the gods, a strong libation now and hasn't been bothered enough to go to the bank.

the point giver does appreciate the noble gesture of young edgar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            Vitali has many excellent wins on his resume especially after his comeback where he dominated Juan Carlos Gomez, Sam Peter, Arreola, Johnson and Sonowski. 5 fighters who have 4 losses between them in how many fights? Probably over 150.

And what's so impressive is that he is well past prime and hasn't lost a single round.

You are clearly anti-Klitschko and are mad they are so dominant, destroying American fighters.
            I'm not anti-Klitschko. I just don't give credit when it's not due. I look at the names on their cv's to the likes of Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe etc and the fighters they have fought and their most notable wins just embarrasses the Klits. To even mention them in the same breath as those fighters and to crow about their 'achievements' is nothing short of a disgrace.

I would even go as far as to say that if Bruno fought those idiots, he would come through them all unscathed, minus Lewis.

Oh and I don't recall having an affinity for American heavyweights either???

Comment

Originally posted by md9476 View Post
              I'm not anti-Klitschko. I just don't give credit when it's not due. I look at the names on their cv's to the likes of Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe etc and the fighters they have fought and their most notable wins just embarrasses the Klits. To even mention them in the same breath as those fighters and to crow about their 'achievements' is nothing short of a disgrace.

I would even go as far as to say that if Bruno fought those idiots, he would come through them all unscathed, minus Lewis.

Oh and I don't recall having an affinity for American heavyweights either???

So you don't give them credit for beating everyone available?

Why not?

It's not like they can jump back in time and fight Riddick Bowe.

Maybe they could fight Holyfield though, LOL.

Comment

Solis KO'd Haye in the amatuers and since Haye doesnt want a fight...

I think Solis is proberbly the best guy for Vitali/Or Wlad to fight next

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

Great post.

md9476 is just another ******ed anti-Klitschko troll.

Wlad also has a very impressive resume. It's better than Vitali's resume.

- IBF/WBO/IBO/RING Unified heavyweight champion of the world

- 48 KOs in 54 wins

- olympic gold medalist

- has made 15 dominant world title defences

- has defeated 8 world heavyweight champions:

Chris Byrd I (31-1)
                  Chris Byrd II (39-2)
                  Samuel Peter (24-0)
                  Ruslan Chagaev (25-0)
                  Sultan Ibragimov (22-0)
                  Lamon Brewster (33-3)
                  Hasim Rahman (45-5)
                  Francois Botha (44-3)
                  Ray Mercer (30-4)

- has defeated tons of top contenders:

Eddie Chambers (35-1)
                  Calvin Brock (29-0)
                  Tony Thompson (31-1)
                  Jameel McCline (28-2)
                  Monte Barrett (23-0)
                  Ray Austin (24-3)
                  DaVarryl Williamson (20-2)
                  Axel Schulz (26-3)
                  Derrick Jefferson (23-2)
                  Charles Shufford (17-1)
                  Eliseo Castillo (18-0)
                  etc....
                  Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 05-30-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Vitali beats him with ease, JC Gomez was better. Solis had the talent but blew it and doesn't respect the sport of boxing. Vitali would teach him respect.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      So you don't give them credit for beating everyone available?

Why not?

It's not like they can jump back in time and fight Riddick Bowe.

Maybe they could fight Holyfield though, LOL.
                      Exactly. They fought the very best that was available, of course except each other. What else can they do?

Comment

Working...
                      X