Comments Thread For: Kratingdaenggym Heads To Golden Boy, Targets Luevano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    GBP? Poonsawat, noooooooooo why?
    we'll he kinda wants to be expose to the us media so i mean this is the best route possible...

Gbp is finally getting some poon....bout time

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      This needs to be bumped.

More people need to see him and his style his tailor made for gaining fans.

Coming forward and cracking hard.

He actually stepped on the scale four times before he made weight against Bernard Dunne and then blew him out in three so featherweight makes sense.

126 is about as high as he can go given, he's a small guy.

Tough guy who's never been dropped or stopped and his only loss is debateable. With the right judges he would be undefeated.

WAR POON!
      Did you see the weigh in pictures for this fight? He looked a bit gaunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        GBP? Poonsawat, noooooooooo why?
        Tell me what you think about my reply from yesterday......

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        The best thing would be for him to sign a co-promotion deal with someone like Top Rank. If he did that he could get a few dates on Top Rank Live (Arum has 20-30 dates set aside this year I think) and also Top Rank has alot of fighters he could set him up with as far as match-up as concerned.
        I was hoping he would go to Top Rank because they are the best at co-promoting these guys and getting them good match ups. The only reason I can think of as to why he went to gbp is to get a fight with John. But he could have done that with top rank and also got him good fights along the way to a John show down. IMO this was a dumb move but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and wait to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
          we'll he kinda wants to be expose to the us media so i mean this is the best route possible...

Gbp is finally getting some poon....bout time
          How....Arum is the best in the business as far as marketing Lower weight fighters. He gives them dates on Top Rank live which are broadcasted for free on Foxsports and also he is good at targeting markets with all those small PPV's he puts together. I really don't understand this move at all.

Comment

...maybe he meant Steve Molitor? Doubtful, but just a thought.

Either way, kinda random.

If he meant Lueveno, who would call like, the number 7 dude in the featherweight division out?

Comment

The "Thaipoon" is going to flood the Americas in the fall. Hopefully it will be against someone other than Luevano though.

He should fight Daniel Ponce De Leon who is also promoted by GBP. That would be a thriller that would hook alot of US fight fans on the "Thaipoon."

Comment

Working...
              X