No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Concern After Knocking Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fladz View Post
    I hate seeing fighters celebrate like Marquez did when Pac was unconscious. I know it's a "heat of the moment" thing etc. but he didn't look too concerned when he was running round the ring going ape****.

Martinez did the same after the Paul Williams KO, with a f**king crown on his head. It near enough made me sick.
    they dedicate their entire life to this sport, spend years honing their craft and working their ass off. when they get into the ring all of it is put on the line, they dont know if they will walk out of the ring healthy much less victorious.

you cant feel sorry for your oponent while you are fighting, your job is to hurt him or else he will hurt you and it takes a while after a knockout until you go back to being yourself.

and theres a huge adrnaline rush to knocking someone out in the ring. especially after a war. then with one punch its all over, no more pain, no more risk and he got the win hes been working for his whole life and thoousands of ppl around him go wild.

that feeling is why fighters keep fighting long after they should retire, at that moment he felt invincible, like a god. theres no toning your emotions down in that moment.

once the dust settles the instincs of fighting and the adrenaline rush of winning goes away and you go back to being yourself. if your oponent is still down at that point you get concerned. but you cant be concerned in the middle of the action and your state of mind doesnt switch the second the ref waves the fight off. it takes a while, first comes the thrill of victory.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      I hate seeing fighters celebrate like Marquez did when Pac was unconscious. I know it's a "heat of the moment" thing etc. but he didn't look too concerned when he was running round the ring going ape****.

Martinez did the same after the Paul Williams KO, with a f**king crown on his head. It near enough made me sick.
      Where's murkaman? According to him, it's kill or be killed, dumba$$... Anyway, JMM did nothing wrong, let the man have his moment. That's what Manny has his people for, to pick his a$$ up. He did check for him after, so what's the problem?

EDIT: murkaman, new name muerte is the dumba$$.....
      Last edited by MASTER1454; 12-11-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        You mean the MAN(who is old enough to be your daddy, kid) who has a gif of one of the most amazing moments of the year. I also said nothing of people with normal gifs of Marquez beating Pacquiao. I was talking about the bulk of Marquez' fans who are vile scum that shouldn't ever be associated with such a great fighter. "fans" like you.

Grown ass man, crying like a baby

Hope you're stocked up on Kleenex "peeleft:

Take a little time off and relax. Take a nap and plank out like Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          Grown ass man, crying like a baby

Hope you're stocked up on Kleenex "peeleft:

Take a little time off and relax. Take a nap and plank out like Manny.
          hahahahahaha holy ****!!

Comment

JMM gets huge props, he just made his entire career on Saturday.

That said- I'm really hating the disrespect for Manny on these forums. I'd like everyone to remember he's a real guy with a family and he has been incredibly graceful in the midst of a crushing defeat.

Comment

What I found weird was how he hit. Even Paul Williams was able to land on his cheek despite the fact that he was out. Manny went face first into the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                What I found weird was how he hit. Even Paul Williams was able to land on his cheek despite the fact that he was out. Manny went face first into the floor.
                Ain't nothing weird about how he fell. There's no procedure on how to fall when you get caught with a sleeper. He basically ran into a wall & got KTFO....

Comment

Good for Marquez, but Pacquiao is ok. Pac's face hit the soft canvas. His nose was broken by the punch. Pac might have a concussion because his face and head did hit the canvas with a sickening thump as the fans in the front row demonstrated their horror with the looks on their faces...but Pac is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Wow, lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                      That KO was fake as Hell, watch, rewatch and it's obvious this fight was rigged... Don' t get too excited bloggers when this crap is for people with too much cash and not enough brain cells to tell the difference... Watch WWE for free and quit paying Bob Arum, Manny, and Juan Marquez for putting on a puppet show dumbasses...
                      HAHAHHAHAH OMG, I dont believe it

LMFAO

Are you a troll, or the biggest ****head ever ?

You, are the reason why I am soooo happy that Plankiao got stretched.

Comment

Working...
                      X