Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler on Andre Ward: He Doesn't Have The Guts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler on Andre Ward: He Doesn't Have The Guts!

On April 14th in Copenhagen, WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz will defend his title against former three time champion Mikkel Kessler. That hasn't stopped Kessler's promotor, Kalle Sauerland of Sauerland Event, from trying to set up a remacth between the Danish star and WBA/WBC champion Andre Ward, who defeated Kessler in the first stage of the Super Six tournament.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On April 14th in Copenhagen, WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz will defend his title against former three time champion Mikkel Kessler. That hasn't stopped Kessler's promotor, Kalle Sauerland of Sauerland Event, from trying to set up a remacth between the Danish star and WBA/WBC champion Andre Ward, who defeated Kessler in the first stage of the Super Six tournament.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Kessler is such a sore loser and I lost the little respect I had of him.
    To me he has always been an overrated fighter who fights in straight lines.Give him anyone who can move and he will be exposed.He can beat fighters with sticky feet like Froch but anyone with movement will beat him.
    He ranks high up there with other c.u.n.t.s like Amir Khan,Junior Witter & Victor Ortiz in fighters I really hate.

Comment

I cant see Ward leave his country any time soon.

Kessler stating the obvious.

Comment

B-Hop vs Kessler?!?...hmmmmm

Comment

I'm not understanding the need for these unnecessary rematches. And, what's even laughable is the fighters who got their ass handed to them, are the ones who are talking slick.

Comment

Why would Ward need or want to leave the US to fight Kessler?

Ward is the champ and he's already convincingly beaten Kessler. Why doesn't Kessler show he has nuts and guts to come back across the pond and win the title?

Oh yeah, too much logic to that.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I'm not understanding the need for these unnecessary rematches. And, what's even laughable is the fighters who got their ass handed to them, are the ones who are talking slick.
              I agree...to be honest,Ward will beat Kessler on the moon 10/10 times. Though I thought he edged the win against Froch,he made it a war,whereas Ward made easy work of both of them.Kessler is a good fighter,but notches below Ward... hell,I would like to see him fight Bute or Dirrell...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                B-Hop vs Kessler?!?...hmmmmm
                Kessler must be addicted to headclashes-lol

Comment

He kind of already beat you mikey

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                    Why would Ward need or want to leave the US to fight Kessler?

Ward is the champ and he's already convincingly beaten Kessler. Why doesn't Kessler show he has nuts and guts to come back across the pond and win the title?

Oh yeah, too much logic to that.
                    Well to be fair, Kessler was the champion and had the nuts/guts to come to Ward's back yard to defend his title.

I don't particularly want to see this rematch but that's the logic I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X