No announcement yet.

Pablo Escobar Jr.!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pablo Escobar Jr.!!!!

hahahahaha. . prolly old news. .. but if nobody knew, this is some fat costa rican dude posing to be son of escobar. . .

lol, the real son if a well-spoken, shy, educated and intelligent architect living a quiet life in argentina. .. when he found out about this fat poser, he said "cease and desist with your fake pose". . . .

also, just wondering if any of you guys who live in NYC (looks like he lives in bronx?) know who this fat fuk is. . . i picture some people on boxingscene to look and dress and act like this guy. . .

Comment

hahaha this is my construction site. . . the specs on this bridge = ****ING HUGE!!!

and remember kids, legit money is good money; it keeps the feds away! HAHAHA

Comment

Dude ... you're my BS homie, but are you replying to yourself ???

Comment

This guy is giving Zelenoff a run for his money!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            Dude ... you're my BS homie, but are you replying to yourself ???
            lol nah i was jsut adding another video to the thread along with commentary!

i guess this is probably old. . . and apparently nobody who didn't know about this chunky poser wasn't amused . . .

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
              This guy is giving Zelenoff a run for his money!
              lol he is the zelenoff of the rap community. . .

i was hoping that one of the posters on here from NY would have known this guy, and had some more info. on who he really is. . .

Comment

Google his fake name and his real name comes up with his address in New Jersey. What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  Google his fake name and his real name comes up with his address in New Jersey. What a clown.

lol what is it?! haha i always thought he was from NY. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    lol what is it?! haha i always thought he was from NY. . .
                    you should look for tim hortons name on the youtube website, lol, i bet you will find a picture of a foul smelling , angry whiny con artist on it as he tries to con you while you look up his name, lol, pablo escobar jr and tim horton are 2 notorious azz thugs that dont give a flying **** about nobody, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X