Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather, Malignaggi-Mosley, Hopkins, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Mayweather should fight Canelo, Sergio Martinez and Pacquiao
    And then go an challenge Ward, Dawson and maybe even Klitsckho.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Mayweather should fight Canelo, Sergio Martinez and Pacquiao
      lol you still want to see a pacquiao fight? I could care less because we all know how it's going to end up.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
        lol you still want to see a pacquiao fight? I could care less because we all know how it's going to end up.
        Mayweather owes it to the fans

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          And then go an challenge Ward, Dawson and maybe even Klitsckho.
          He's too concerned about his undefeated record instead of fighting the opposition which could be a real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Haha how did Sergio struggle with Kermit? Did you actually see the fight? He beat him twice!
            Ya I saw that snoozefest of a fight. I thought Serg got robbed in the decision but he wasnt dominate at all. And that was against a C+ fighter Cintron. So you expect me to believe he can beat an A fighter like Mayweather? Especially after coming off knee surgery. Cant see it happening.

Comment

Mosley will b embarassed again, he does really need the $$, Russell jer will box no1 significant...Velez is overmatched w/a padded record & tko'd...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                the Swiss Banker always talking that ish I like to hear ....I agree 100% with what he said about Shane....well said Rich!!...if the IBF gives their nod of approval for the B.Hop-Cloud fight, that would give B.Hop a chance to leave the game with the SAME belt he defended some 20 times....with Chad Dawson being the rightful owner of the LHW crown, a Hop win over Cloud would just make him a paper champ so thats th only thing that taints the history attatched to this fight imo

as far as Floyd....I don't care who he fights....none of the dudes mentioned are threats imo
                What a way to go out. I think it's a good fight and a win win for both either way. If Hop loses, so what he's in his mid 40's. If Cloud loses, so what, he lost to HOP like a lot of other top guys have.

What you said about Floyd sums it up, however watching these fake "fans" cry nonstop about who it is, is just entertaining. Doesn't matter who it is, unless we start talking about MW's or SMW's, Floyd will be the favorite and people (much like a **** pac fans) will cry about it, daily.

It's the same **** different day.

When it comes to Broner, I thought for sure he was fighting Abril. Whatever, Burns will be an easy win and the Euro’s will get butt hurt and start to become a fan of his aka a hater. Which is good for Broner as we all know he’s trying to be the bad guy like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Martinez had his fight lined up before he even had his knee surgery. Hes been fighting at 160 for 4 years now. Hes not a 154lber anymore otherwise hed still be fighting there. Theres much better matchups at 154 yet he chose to move up and fight bums like Lee and Palvik. Which ill say was smart for him because at 154 he struggled with bums like Kermit Cintron. At 154 Serg is an average fighter and he knows it. At 160 he has an advantage athleticly which is why he campaigns there.

well it's obvious you didn't watch Martinez vs Cintron or you would know that Martinez KOed him but the ref over turned it and the "draw" is universally viewed as BS

and if you would have read my entire post you would have also known that I said Martinez weighs less on fight night than Alvarez.

Martinez didn't have a fight lined up because just a few weeks after his Chavez fight he was calling out Mayweather.

maybe you should pay attention to the fights and boxing news before you comment.

Comment

It's funny that people are like "Fight a threat Floyd!!!" and when we talk about potential threat, it's the Middleweight champion who's two division above him.

It's just funny. Sergio isn't going to 154. He's been at 160 now for his last 8 fights, including Murray, and 4 years now. The idea of Sergio really being a 154 lb fighter is gone, it's like saying Floyd could make 140 realistically and should be fighting there or could. Floyd could possibly make 140 still but he wouldn't be half the fighter he is at 147 if he had to drop that much weight. People are fooling themselves thinking Sergio can all of a sudden cut back down to 154 over 4 years since fighting there and be the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Martinez has a fight date already, Mayweather/Alvarez is a good fight. Even if Mayweather was to fight Martinez you'd complain about how Floyd was fighting an old guy.
                      don't make an as.s out of yourself by assuming

look Mayweather wanted a catch weight with Martinez, complained he was too heavy but Alvarez weight more than Martinez on fight night. Martinez was willing to go down to 150 but Mayweather said NO.

what Mayweather is being is a hypocrite. he's avoiding a more dangerous fighter to fight have an easier fight and a bigger pay day, that's called cherrypicking.

plus Martinez wanted to fight Mayweather after the Chavez fight but Mayweather was slient. Remember when Canelo was saying he wanted Martinez, well the truth is Golden Boy made ZERO attempt to make the fight and Martinez moved on.

you have to be on something if you think Martinez would forego a fight with either Canelo or Mayweather for Martin Murrary.

sorry if you get so butt hurt when somebody says the truth about Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X