No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Eyes The Khan vs. Garcia Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    You guys are smoking if you think Lucas is gonna knock Soto out. Mathysse is a strong come forward fighter but Soto is an all around better boxer. Soto is gonna win this one unanimously, no controversy this time for Lucas.
    I have no doubts about Soto's skills. I think it's an even fight. But i still wonder if he really belongs to the 140 division. He has a big chance if he outboxes Lucas but if they start to trade punches...mmmh, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      I have no doubts about Soto's skills. I think it's an even fight. But i still wonder if he really belongs to the 140 division. He has a big chance if he outboxes Lucas but if they start to trade punches...mmmh, we'll see what happens.
      The statement is true in regards of this being the 4th division for Soto (having won titles in the 3 previous divisions). Mattise is a more adapted fighter to the 140 division while Soto until just recently came to the Jr. welter weights. Some boxers have the ability to carry the power but I believe that most are more limited. I expect a great fight from Lucas y Humberto.

Comment

When has Soto shown himself to be anything more than average? Even in his prime and at his best weight he was mediocre.He's going to get his backside handed to him.

Comment

let's wait & C who wins...winner gets Khan/Garcia as LM not good w/getting decision as w/ Alexander & Zab, which I thought he won both..

Comment

Working...
          X