Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    why no pressure is being put on Bradley and Pacquiao since their fight is coming up, all the focus is on Mayweather and question his test and trying to make claims that his test came out positive but yet I don't see any boxing Websites or even fans asking about the type of Testing that Bradley and Pacquiao are doing

USADA or VADA...does matter to me as long as the fighter is being tested more then just the basic Nevada Testing
    why are you so sure he's not taking these tests?

the test administered to peterson and berto were not something special or "extra". in fact, peterson's sample that was tested positive was taken approx 60 days before his fight with khan. and it was urine sample. most likely, pacman's is more stringent than that as well as his previous fights.

so stop this nonsense about pac not getting tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Fans do what they do. They choose sides. I dont think ive ever said Manny is or was juicing (at least I cant remember off the top of my head). But when your team is linked to steriods in the past that will cast some doubts. Arizas been linked to PEDs in the past. Freddie Roach has trained multiple fighters that have tested positive for PEDs.

If you go back to the David Diaz fight and listen to Manny Steward and Jim Lampley pre fight their talking about Pac like his carreer is over. Remember this is 3 months after Pac v Marquez 2. You can ask how could Manny bounce back and recover from the Marquez fight so fast?
      Didn't Roger Mayweather work with Lamont Peterson in the past?

Comment

• I'm curious to why y'all giving dude any shine. He has always hated Floyd and he is using Floyd name to make a name for his self. Is simple really. Dude is nothing more then steve Kim flunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          I'm curious to why y'all giving dude any shine. He has always hated Floyd and he is using Floyd name to make a name for his self. Is simple really. Dude is nothing more then steve Kim flunk.
          Yeah ^^ true that, I heard he was the one who spread the rumors about Mayweather cycling drugs when he is on vacations lollol Gabriel Motoya also might be in a lot of trouble from GBP. I was told that Gabirel Motoya took down the articles and asked other forums to take it down.

Comment

Working...
          X