Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather or Pacquiao fought Ricky Hatton in a rematch, do they get any credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, the euros still mad that Floyd sent the former WW titlist Ricky Hatton on a date with that whore of a ring post.

I admit, it was wrong and I blame Mayweather for Hatton's career ending like it did which resulted to Ricky firing his team that he had his entire career.

He was so messed up on Floyd knocking him out that he hired crack head Sr to teach him how to box like Floyd Jr.

Nobody wants to see either fight Hatton again. Period. However I hope Bob Arum doesn’t get any ideas since Hatton is making a comeback and we all know Bob is all about recycling opposition.

Comment

Pre-Mayweather Fight
      Ricky Hatton: "I could do that padwork for a ****ing fortnight."

After Mayweather Fight
      Ricky Hatton: "Mr. Floyd Mayweather Sr., will you please train me sir?"

Comment

Comment

Mayweather wouldn't fight Hatton without having all the pre-fight advantages stacked in his favour from ref, to venue, to ring-size, to gloves, to weight, judges...you name it, Floyd would have it lined up to suit himself.

So no, he'd get no credit beating a past-prime Hatton any more than he did with the Cortez-assisted first time.

If he came to Manchester and beat Hatton then yeah, he'd get credit, but he would never do that, just like he'd never fight a prime Pacquiao, Martinez or Cotto - because it takes nuts.

Pacquiao already beat Ricky Hatton fairly, at a neutral venue at his preferred weight. It does nothing for him.

Comment

no but they will make insane money for an easy night

hatton should stay away from the ring

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Mayweather wouldn't fight Hatton without having all the pre-fight advantages stacked in his favour from ref, to venue, to ring-size, to gloves, to weight, judges...you name it, Floyd would have it lined up to suit himself.

So no, he'd get no credit beating a past-prime Hatton any more than he did with the Cortez-assisted first time.

If he came to Manchester and beat Hatton then yeah, he'd get credit, but he would never do that, just like he'd never fight a prime Pacquiao, Martinez or Cotto - because it takes nuts.

Pacquiao already beat Ricky Hatton fairly, at a neutral venue at his preferred weight. It does nothing for him.
              Typical sour grape loser , and Manny beat him fair but Floyd didnt your such a prime fckwit !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Typical sour grape loser , and Manny beat him fair but Floyd didnt your such a prime fckwit !
                i like your little picture there, hatton was floyds ruined seconds for the pacman fight? yet you say cotto was "coming of a beating" against margarito, then he got another beating against pacman, but let me guess, floyds win over cotto was awesome?!

Comment

The same credit that I gave Larry Holmes for beating Leon Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    i like your little picture there, hatton was floyds ruined seconds for the pacman fight? yet you say cotto was "coming of a beating" against margarito, then he got another beating against pacman, but let me guess, floyds win over cotto was awesome?!
                    You conveniently left out half the story , Cotto did come of a beating and he took 2 yrs to regain his right mindset with a win over cheato with a real trainer instead of training himself , and a non drained weight class suits him greatly .

Floyds win over Cortto at 154 coming of the Margo win with a new real trainer was bigger than Manny draining him , and Manny DUCKS the version Floyd beat , let me guess you dont see any of that lol .

Tell it how it is kid not your fanboy spin leaving out the most crucial elements !
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 10-06-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      You conveniently left out half the story , Cotto did come of a beating and he took 2 yrs to regain his right mindset with a win over cheato with a real trainer instead of training himself , and a non drained weight class suits him greatly .

Floyds win over Cortto at 154 coming of the Margo win with a new real trainer was bigger than Manny draining him , and Manny DUCKS the version Floyd beat , let me guess you dont see any of that lol .

Tell it how it is kid not your fanboy spin leaving out the most crucial elements !
                      did i hit a nerve?!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X