Apparently the new finance minister of Nigeria is sending me $400m, pretty nice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    internet scams..do people actually fall for this stuff
    Naw man, don't say that. The guy was real nice to me. There no reason for you to call him a fraud. I bet if he was sending YOU $400m you wouldn't be referring to him as a scam, now would you?

Comment

why are u getting this money though?

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
        why are u getting this money though?
        Because the new minister of finance in Nigeria is about the coolest person in the entire world. That's why.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          Because the new minister of finance in Nigeria is about the coolest person in the entire world. That's why.
          lol nice

Comment

oh yeah i forgot about the nigerian business man that emailed me, he wasnt very nice though i didnt trust him.

He wanted to use my bank account to transfer money that wasnt his (cant remember if it was a dead person's or something else). He was gonna put a couple of hundred mill in there and then id transfer that into another account for him, minus about 25M for myself.

But that wouldve been unethical so I politely told him I wasnt interested.

****, i just realised, he must have been the guy that bought the Nigerian lottery ticket for me as he's the only Nigerain ive communicated with. Maybe he was a nice bloke afterall. I won the lottery about a week after i emailed back saying i wasnt interested, it must have been him!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              oh yeah i forgot about the nigerian business man that emailed me, he wasnt very nice though i didnt trust him.

He wanted to use my bank account to transfer money that wasnt his (cant remember if it was a dead person's or something else). He was gonna put a couple of hundred mill in there and then id transfer that into another account for him, minus about 25M for myself.

****, i just realised, he must have been the guy that bought the Nigerian lottery ticket for me as he's the only Nigerain ive communicated with. Maybe he was a nice bloke afterall. I won the lottery about a week after i emailed back saying i wasnt interested, it must have been him!
              lol.....................

Comment

Naw man, don't say that. The guy was real nice to me. There no reason for you to call him a fraud. I bet if he was sending YOU $400m you wouldn't be referring to him as a scam, now would you?
                got like 40 of them in my email..lol

Comment

Pretty sure its legit.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

See bro, those people are nice. I don't understand why they've got this bad reputation.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    got like 40 of them in my email..lol
                    Naw, this guy is legit.

Comment

Working...
                    X